Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro facing Kaido at some point was obvious
my money was on Luffy , Kid and Law facing Kaido and Big Mom for an epic faceoff

but

Luffy , Kid , Law , Zoro and killer
is more fun ... so no problem

p.s

chapter 1000 is a fun chapter for casuals
hardcores need to wait few other chapter to get Rocks flash back
You getting shanks next year anyway. So join the zoro hype train for now.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah.
You got Ls for overhyping King

All i know now, Killer will do just as much as zoro will do vs Yonko

Zoro feat won't even be impressive
Retainees and Luffy hurt kaiod before zoro could lol
I don't care about king that much. Lol

Progression of noodle senpai denial of reality

Noodle - zoro won't do shit in wano

Oda slammed reality

Sometime later,
Noodle - zoro will fight orochi at the end

Oda slammed reality

Sometimes later,
Noodle - zoro will fight F6 at best

Oda again slammed reality

Sometimes later.

Noodle - zoro will fight queen or king

Oda gave reality check AGAIN

Noodle - Zoro might do something against kaido but will do as much as killer

Oda - *facepalm" i made zoro defeat killer without Ashura and Enma/ryou and yet this man thinks zoro will do only as much as killer

:milaugh::milaugh:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Then the all-powerful MONKEY D.LUFFY, HAKI with future vision, Ryou advanced weaponry.
Already a higher level, need help to defeat KAIDO?
LAW, KID, ZORO, KILLER, 4 people helping you if BIG MOM doesn't get involved.
Luffy and Zoro already manage to defeat solo admirals, but they need to get together to beat KAIDO.
Kaido vs 5 confirmed admirals.
:zosleepy::zosleepy::cheers:

You getting shanks next year anyway. So join the zoro hype train for now.
yes ... 2021 gonna be a good year for Shanks for sure

I hype Zoro every chapter Oda do it ....

but to me Wano is still an imposable war ... as long as Big Mom and Kaido are next to each other they can't win

p.s

Zoro is THE ONLY MAN IN ALLAINCE that will 100% sure get his EPIC moment ... even Luffy chance is 99%

he will cut Kaido

how effective is that attack is the only question worth asking

Nah at this point I reckon king vs marco is nailed on. When i look back at all the parallels oda made between them it makes sense.
Tbh i dont agree. We have nothing to gain from Marco defeating King. Theres no growth, only baseless eye candy which im sure we'll see from a clash. The reason we got so many strawhat fleet fights were exactly that: they became Strawhat subordinates. Marco will likely never be Luffys subordinate, he has a place taking care of WBs island and is not a newer generation pirate

Trust me, there are themes to this manga, an old gen pirate taking out another old gen pirate virtually does nothing for the story. Its why Oda often stalemates those clashes or just never resolves them. They are the old pirates.

Zoro's moment isn't about defeating Kaido, its about hurting him. Luffy will be the one to defeat the Yonko, I feel like thats obvious

The very minute zoro got enma it should’ve been pretty fucking obvious he was going to be part of the group facing kaido I mean there is literally a narrative reason for him to do so. If you were doubting that then I don’t know what to tell you.

However I don’t see him “defeating” kaido. He’ll be instrumental in kaido’s defeat like reopening his scar with enma and landing a couple great hits maybe even more but the person who is going to put kaido down for good is luffy and you can bet w me if you want but that’s exactly what’s gonna happen lol oda is becoming too predictable!

Status
Not open for further replies.