Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh. You can tell me i missed the point when you aren't even getting mine.

I'm not SAYING ZKK isn't happening. It's saying Zoro is warranted a YC fight first smh. Zoro has no right to cut Kaido's head off if he hasn't been shown stronger than a YC, nor does it make sense if he is, if Luffy struggled for 8 hours to fight one prior to this arc.

Not having this conversation with blind fanboyism though, so please don't start with the whole "well, Zoro is already YC level" speak because there's zero merit in that statement at this point.
See i would agree with this mindset naturally but it’s oda we are talking about here. The shit he’s writing is starting to make no sense but at this point I’ve become too invested to back out now. It’s just a bigger possibility of zoro going up against kaido along with the others than even facing king right now. Like he doesn’t even care for king of any of the calamities for that matter so I don’t know how he’s supposed to fight king when again there is no narrative reason or purpose for it. Dem two ain’t even interacted yet😭

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Keep that same mindset when Zoro doesn’t kill Kaido.
So this volume just made Zoro confronting Orochi far more likely and plausible than him doing anything to or confronting Kaido in any way.

Zoro’s master, Koushiro, was revealed to be the son of Shimatsuki Kozaburo (swordsmith), the same family as Yasuie, who Orochi killed. When Orochi was younger, he was a servant of the same family, just like Onimaru was, who Zoro clashed against to get Shusui back.

Even without that, Zoro dealing with Orochi at some point was always far more realistic than him doing anything against Kaido, but fanboys...
Mihawk, Zoro, and Sanji. When you’ve got people yelling that Mihawk is Yonko level and saying that Zoro will severely injure and kill Kaido, and then when you have people saying that Sanji is stronger than xyz, and they use the strength of other characters to justify it (Sanji is M3, so he has to be!!!)....

It’s not surprising though, given the demographics of the site and the fanbases themselves.
Continue reading as normal, because it’s absolutely ridiculous to say that Zoro is going to stand in front of Kaido and do anything to him when he is weaker than Luffy was at the beginning of the arc and Luffy got one shot.

I don’t know how many different ways people need it spelled out to them that the captain’s of the crew are far beyond their subordinates, or that Zoro will never be on the level of dudes Luffy has to contend with, for it to actually stick. This “Zoro’s gonna fight/hurt/kill Kaido” nonsense never had any legs to people that weren’t fanboys.
Not that I presumed reading was your thing, but I never said that I had a problem with Zoro getting a power up, only who it was against. I said it would be bad writing, because it would be, for that power up to lift Zoro from Pica and Killer to Kaido, given that Luffy had to go through Doflamingo, (far stronger than Pica and Killer), Cracker (far stronger than Pica and Killer) and Katakuri (far stronger than Pica and Killer), only to get oneshot by Kaido even after that and then having to go through a training period to stand in front of Kaido and be able to handle him.

All that said, I guess I can’t be surprised anymore that this site is full of trolls, given that the moderators are part of it as well. Do me a favor, and don’t quote me/tag me again either. I’ve already said I’m not interested in rehashing this for the umpteenth time.
How about you keep your mouth shut. Its clear you dont have a fucking clue.

Bruh. You can tell me i missed the point when you aren't even getting mine.

I'm not SAYING ZKK isn't happening. I'm saying Zoro is warranted a YC fight first smh. Zoro has no right to cut Kaido's head off if he hasn't been shown stronger than a YC, nor does it make sense if he is, if Luffy struggled for 8 hours to fight one prior to this arc.

Not having this conversation with blind fanboyism though, so please don't start with the whole "well, Zoro is already YC level" speak because there's zero merit in that statement at this point.
Law or Kidd hasn't been shown to be stronger than a yc too and some people are saying that Kidd will kill Kaido...lol

Yeah, the SN quintet is getting defeated. It’s not even the end of Act 3, so that’s a terrible sign, and 5 of the SHs don’t even have their fights set up yet, which is bad since Luffy always gets his final fight set up last. Act 3 will end in tragedy when the SN get beaten, and then Marco will heal them up
What proof is there that Oda needs to make a 5 act long arc? There are plays that last less.

If they lose, they die unless a third party comes

Status
Not open for further replies.