Status
Not open for further replies.
Law or Kidd hasn't been shown to be stronger than a yc too and some people are saying that Kidd will kill Kaido...lol
Kid was implied to have injured/defeated a BM YC, but it was never stated who it was. This was stated chapter 928 when he also said he lost his arm to Shanks.

That said, outside of Kid, you really think anyone else out do the Supernova (Law, Killer, Drake, Apoo, Hawkins) is going to singlehandedly deliver a finishing blow to Big Mom/Kaido? Law couldn't even defeat Doflamingo, the rest at this point have either outshined or surpassed by Luffy/Zoro, EXCEPT Kid.

Nobody cares about Zoro being your 2nd favorite lmao. It is the classic "I love Zoro but ..." excuse.
What we care about is what you said about him - the side effects of flying in clouds due to thinking that MC is levitating above others...
You still have no clue about who the greatest of all is - Roronoa fkin Zoro. :myman:
Imagine being so soft that you think that anyone that doesn’t one hundred percent agree with every single one of your ideas about your favorite character is anti that character. You’re almost as soft as Sanji’s fanboys.

To be fair, the arc is made around "new era surpasses the old". This theme has been pretty obvious.
It was highlighted by Brulee´s speech in the woods, once again mentioned by BM herself, than Kaidou claimed they were children playing pirates and so forth.
Luffy being at the top of the new era is not contradicting the others getting their limelight.
It isn’t but my question is do people truly believe and I’m not even tryna be funny but do people truly believe that in an arc where luffy is being made out to be the one that topples over kaido and possibly big mom zoro is going to outclass him? That’s my question

I dont think it will personally
Really? Even now? Like oda goes out of his way to put Zoro on that roof to do nothing?

Assume it doesn't happen as you say, what do you think would've been the purpose if all this? Like Zoro goes on and on about fighting Kaido for all of ongashima, he reaches the roof,gets knocked out immediately, wakes up and is in front of ING and fights king and the arc ends.

Like what do you think was the point of this if something like the above were to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.