Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes currently keeping Marco down. He is not disappointing. Katakuri will be more relevant since he was Luffy's opponent. This isnt rocket science
It’s the fact Marco blocked him AND queen for me that makes him disappointing like you can’t command his presence yourself? Time is ticking for king man. He better do something impressive in the upcoming chapters or else that’s it for me

My brothers, we made it to the Top. Months of harassment and cringe coping from candies. Onwards to ZKK, the worlds strongest pirate will be beheaded.

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Fenaker @Kaido D. Stronger @PeperLevi @Don DaSlayer @Ice devil slayer @Finalbeta @nik87 @HA001 @T.D.A @Marimo_420 @Rorono zoro @Sword God Ryuma @yj @zzShinichi

:cheers:

Yall I cant wait till ZKK flops andd Luffy defeats Kaido. Single greatest moment ever.

@T.D.A
Weeks before I said this;

Zoro can damage Kaido, by using the scar that Oden created and the scar that scabbards damaged a little. Zoro knows his role, he will try to find a cheap-shot, while others are distracting Kaido. Luffy will still show the level difference between himself and Zoro.

Kaido is a special case because they need a swordsman to open up the wound that swordsman Oden caused before and the scabbards already damaged that scar a little, that's also why Oda used scabbards to fight with Kaido, otherwise he wouldn't do it, he also gave Oden's sword to Zoro for that reason. These are special circumstances that wouldn't happen with Luffy's other opponents, and again Luffy will still show the power difference between himself and Zoro despite Zoro opening the old wound that Oden caused and the scabbards aimed and also caused a little damage before Zoro finally opening up again. Kaido already ready for that after seeing Oden's images on his head, once he sees Oden's sword on Zoro's hands, he is already mentally not good when it comes to Oden, and he will again see Oden's images in his head when he sees Enma. So this is a special case.

Oden didn't see the future, the Roger pirates knew they were too early and weren't the ones to liberate Wano and bring a new era/save the world. Oden is just saying that because it was stated that they had to wait for Poseidon to be born again
Yeah but the more we find out about the prophecy Oden saw at Laugh Tale the mlre specific it gets, to the point where i find it weird lol
Now we know it wasn't just the 20 years, but it also basically predicted the new generation?

Yall I cant wait till ZKK flops andd Luffy defeats Kaido. Single greatest moment ever.
If ZKK doesn’t happen, I won’t even be mad. Zoro will definitely Cut a deep wound on Yonko Kaido. And Sanjis biggest feat against a Yonko will be baking a cake. I don’t think your boy will ever surpass anything greater than that.

That’s saying something.
:zosleepy::cheers:

Gotta wait for the spread but I think Luffy punching Arlong will still be the most satisfying for me as far as arc bosses (not talking about bellamy and charloss fodders) getting punched by Luffy go. Seeing scabbards hitting Kaido several times kinda tarnished the impact of luffy wounding Kaido for the first time even if they didn't do much damage. :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.