Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I can't hold any weight in that moment. But Kid did give up, lose his resolve after seeing Killer. Even when Luffy saw his crew bodied in skypeia, and zoro bloodied/sleep in Thriller Bark he didn't lose faith. And legit, I do not see Kid taking down an Emperor
For sure, we'll see what happens. I want Oda to surprise me at this point. It would be nice to have another powerhouse up there aside from Luffy/Zoro.

Sanji v. Queen is more likely, Queen knows Judge personally and reflected on it.

Jack potentially could encounter Yamato soon
Yeah, I'm putting Yamato vs either Jack or Smoothie (when she shows up LOL)

Oda can plot "daughter of Yonko Kaido vs Daughter of Yonko Big Mom"

However, with Jack.... I have this theory that Jack is in LOVE with Yamato

I feel that both are around the SAME AGE... and I could write a plot between them that Yamato ALWAYS rejected Jack who showed sign of interest towards Yamato... and I feel part of why Jack is like a GOOD BOY towards Kaido most of the time is because of his affection to Yamato... I feel he both, idolizes Kaido and has a soft spot for Yamato

So, if that is in anyway close to the truth, Jack might face Yamato..

But I have big feeling that it will end as:
Yamato vs Smoothie
Yamato inherited some toughness from her father
I wonder if Smoothie is the same, maybe she inherited a tough body like her mom. And that's what makes her Commander level

J

Jo_Ndule

Katakuri maye be in Prime but a Conqueeor can't really flourish under another one
Thays why Oden didn't speed most of his life under WB/Roger. Only Rayleigh did.
WB, BM Shiki ,...despite being in 30s, all peaked after leaving Rocks shadow

If Garp at 48, can get stronger after training
Katakuri can get stronger too when he becomes captain.

Anyway,

See you tomorrow or Thursday when Redon decides to drop the summary

Status
Not open for further replies.