Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, scabbards are alive and well, who would've thought.... Oda is still in his pussy ass war mode, where even fodder don't die.
:zosleepy:
Guess Marco will heal the scabbards and they will help the weak strawhats fight the Flying 6. Predictable af.
Yamato talking about new gen coming 20yrs later is seen as somehow a new info? Didn't Oden already tell us this?
Why does this writer keep repeating himself 20x a chapter?
I don't think there's been chapter where he doesn't say the reader the same information they already knew.
What was the point of Yamato talking about D if she is gonna change topic to fucking new gen?
more Ace bullshit
Wonder what kind of asspull this trash author will pull to make Killer and Kid even tinniest bit of useful against yonko.
Wow, Luffy remembers his "friends" from Wanokuni..... so Tama bullshit again?
Dafuq is going on in that drawn panel, shit looks like a mess. Has Oda's drawing skills become as bad as his writing?
Ah yes, and the chapter end with classic Luffy's autistic speech about himself.
Wonder how Oda will make Kid react, oh wait, I bet he will be just standing there and agreeing with him.
Overall- trash chapter from trash writer
I had the tiniest bit of hope that at least chapter 1000 could reach 5/10 or higher rating, but I expected too much, shit looks like 2/10 at most.
:pepecafe:

You mean the one with most potential? Yeah I can see that, Jack is really young (28 if i'm not wrong)
Yeah exactly, he's 28, and calls both King and Queen "big brothers" "aniki"
and he's ALREADY reached a billion in bounty... I don't believe they had his bounty in his age...

So, currently they are stronger I believe just like Marco/Jozu > Ace, but I believe that in the long run, both Ace and Jack would surpass them

Side note: EVERY time I see your name "Rerere" I just recall Dio's Brando's voice, from Jojo in battles saying "rererererere, Wryyyyyyyy" LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.