Status
Not open for further replies.
But there's Big Mom too. Kid stole something from BM and hurt one of the sweet commanders, so there's precedent for something happening there too.
Kid's beef is with Kaido and Shanks. He doesn't seem to have a grudge with BM and she doesn't seem to have a particular one for him either and she was surely unimpressed by his performance in her territory, whatever Kid took was certainely something she did not give importance to.

As much as I would largely prefer for the BMP to finally arrive I have lost most hope to see them arrive until at the very least the middle of act 4 or act 5, and that I could see Perospero having pulled a trick to make them or their mother think that Kaido betrayed BM by the time they arrive.

Or something like the marines or CP0 coming to Wano and Smoothie's group fighting and holding them.
I just personally think adding an additional 3rd party is too much at this point, but maybe I'm wrong. We'll see what happens. Tbh, if its the marines/CP-0, they will barely get focus. If its the Supernova that fight the BMPs, we'd definitely would get tons of action panels if that's the case, considering their importance.

Like I'd love to see Drake, who is a marine, fight and defeat Smoothie or something. Or even Law/Killer. That WOULD be cool. I'm just afraid that if you introduce anyone else, Oda will either skip over those fights or barely focus on them. We are already sort of seeing that with Carrot/Peros, which is why I am guessing a supernova takes over that fight later on. Maybe not though
Post automatically merged:

Do people see this arc having a 5 act structure or this is the last act where Oda takes these fights to the end without any intermissions/breaks?
5 act structure. 994 had an advert saying Act 3 was ending "soon". I think once all the matchups are solidified, or when Onigashima crashes into Wano, we'll get the Act closer. Another 5-10 chapters at most I'd say. I thought it would have happened already though

Post automatically merged:

Honestly I'm glad I didn't abstain from reading the spoilers, I believe chapter 1000 will have some hype spreads but I would have been disappointed if I did abstain myself for several days just to see that there's no special revelations or anything in the chapter :kayneshrug:
It´s probably a chapter that requires visuality.

Kid's beef is with Kaido and Shanks. He doesn't seem to have a grudge with BM and she doesn't seem to have a particular one for him either and she was surely unimpressed by his performance in her territory, whatever Kid took was certainely something she did not give importance to.
I don't think its about grudges tbh. Someone is going to have to hold off BM. Kid is likely the strongest pirate up there behind Luffy. Zoro is already poised to hurt Kaido right? Unless BM just sits there and let's them fight, I dont see how they are going to handle both Yonko of they all focus on Kaido

Orochi will be involved in the plot of Kaido betraying Big Mom.. and taking over something she has..
Are you saying Orochi will team up with Kaido after he got decapitated?

Lie whether Orochi survives, he must know Kaido meant to kill him there right?

How exactly does the fact that kaido wants to kill orochi get overcome to lead to this alliance

NOOOO
It will be my boy
Solung Pedroooooo saving their asses... you already know it's coming.... but you keep hating and be in denial lol
:funky:

Solung Pedro is gonna be :steef::steef::steef: juicy as fuck
I actually don't care anymore. At this point, Carrot seems very background here that Pedro/Peckoms may come.e through. Peckoms fate is unknown and i doubt he died, so it would be the one way they bring both characters back.

Status
Not open for further replies.