Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy throwing rocks at Koido
Luffy punching Kaido in the face with a new move and setting his head on fire

I'm not kidding
Kaido getting punched by Luffy
yeah Kaido/someone is burning...but cant see what kind of attack it is... if it says Gear 3 then it could mean Luffy finally combines Gear 2 and 3 making it fiery Giant jet Pistol...he lacked in speed while on Gear 3 as Flamingo said and so combined it with G2...and of course out of nowhere without training :jay-yeah:

@Paperchampion23 Do you still think Jinbe vs WsW is set in stone? Now that we know that none of Luffy, Kid, or Killer defeat Jack on the way to Kaido like many predicted, that means that Jack will show up later and someone will have to deal with him. Jinbe seems the most likely candidate
I still think so yes. Their "identity" connection is what solidifies the matchup to me. Not to mention, but WsW is definitely strong enough to feel confident in his ability to fight a YC to take their seat, but wasnt allowed to unless he captured Yamato. So I think its the perfect fight for Jinbe

I actually think Jack may find and fight Yamato now, precisely because virtually everyone who climbed the mansion has not seen or encountered Jack. Which makes me question if he's even still there. There could be a connection between both characters, they are the same age.

I want to brag about predicting the whole hype would be just luffy saying something fakehypy but rly, who didnt predict that?

Watch how they all made it to the top in one chapter when last chapters they barely made a step, makes me feel like being toyed with as a reader which is easy since ppl will praise anyway even if the chapter is subpar

"Transported the red scabbards somewhere" whatever happened to the honorable death thing, srsly someone should take the last page of the last 30 chapters and put them together, you might notice what I'm saying

yeah Kaido/someone is burning...but cant see what kind of attack it is... if it says Gear 3 then it could mean Luffy finally combines Gear 2 and 3 making it fiery Giant jet Pistol...he lacked in speed while on Gear as Flamingo said and so combined it with G2...and of course out of nowhere without training :jay-yeah:
mate we literally saw him training

I still think so yes. Their "identity" connection is what solidifies the matchup to me. Not to mention, but WsW is definitely strong enough to feel confident in his ability to fight a YC to take their seat, but wasnt allowed to unless he captured Yamato. So I think its the perfect fight for Jinbe

I actually think Jack may find and fight Yamato now, precisely because virtually everyone who climbed the mansion has not seen or encountered Jack. Which makes me question if he's even still there. There could be a connection between both characters, they are the same age.
Jack is way too below Yamato’s pay grade imo. I think that even Base Yamato could beat Jack with what she has shown

Status
Not open for further replies.