Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
One thing is getting clear that al is giving notification whenever someone is performing an action which means no one restricted flower because flower is acting like this from the beginning.

I doubt Al will pull any hidden Mechanic right off the bat on a specific player.

So most likely it's flower on doing or she is pulling something.

Also, @Alibaba if you catch up with the thread then I want your reads.

D

Dragomir

Oh, I see the ability write-up now. So, it seems that Zem did get forced to post something which adds up with the whole "c.c. commands you thing." Scum ability + scum character = whoever is c.c. is likely scum. 2+2=4. No need to complicate it. And yeah, I'ma have to agree with Yo Tan, that Queen is pretty much the only person here who'd make a c.c. role. Actually, probably the only one who would make a Code Geass character role too. Tho, I'm curious as to why Queen would force Zem to say that she is Town. That's the only thing that confuses me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh, I see the ability write-up now. So, it seems that Zem did get forced to post something which adds up with the whole "c.c. commands you thing." Scum ability + scum character = whoever is c.c. is likely scum. 2+2=4. No need to complicate it. And yeah, I'ma have to agree with Yo Tan, that Queen is pretty much the only person here who'd make a c.c. role. Actually, probably the only one who would make a Code Geass character role too. Tho, I'm curious as to why Queen would force Zem to say that she is Town. That's the only thing that confuses me.
I’m confused, C.C stands for Code Grease here? Couldn’t it just be a teammate using an ability to try and soft clear Zem?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hmm so far:

Flower stuff is weird. I feel it's an ability from her role. I very much doubt it's something townish. My take for now is a slight scum read on her.

If I were to compare midnight now to the one and only game we played together where he was town I'd say he's a bit more passive now. Not sure if it's alignement indicative or just how he's feeling like playing now or if the other game was an exception.

Al Sama might or might not be/trigger a bastard mechanism. First time playing where a host is also a player.

Usopp is pretty neutral to me since he didn't do anything that would definitely ping me as he being town or scum.

Rest is pretty neutral so far. Playing with everyone else for the first time and didn't get anything that would make me feel they were definitely town or scum

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You and others are right about CC

But this isn't traditions Mafia game. Roles and abilities are handpicked by players so they can have any alignment.

A scum character with scum ability could be town as well.

Or town character with town abilities could be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.