Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the fish gets killed in chapter 1032? :myman:

We gotta disagree on that one. Luffy's chances of beating King are among the lowest of all the top combatants...
Complete mismatch, this is not Cracker who will send biscuits after him, this is a real sword to face 24/7 unless King goes Katakuri and discards it to make it easier for Luffy...
King probably uses that sword about as much as Katakuri uses his trident which is not that often tbh......Like Katakuri the main strength of King is his devil fruit. But I agree Marco has a higher chance than Luffy.

1- Hawkins in the beginning of the arc, he gave us a big hint that this arc will go on FOR LONGER than a month... He stated to both Luffy/Zoro... by the end of this month, your survival rate will be XXX % (I don't recall the percentage exactly).. but it was very low symbolizes that either Luffy or Zoro is gonna get fucked up SOOO BAD... that he will be on verge of death before getting back to consciousness... We are now 2 weeks after Hawkins said that... so, there are STILL waaay more time for this arc to reach climax. And Hawkins again told Drake in current day that someone will have 1% survival... reconfirming this thing. I believe it's either Luffy or Zoro

2- Oda NEVER intrdocues a plot UNLESS it will have a role in future... Similarly with Tobi Roppo members wanting to challenge and take over a calamity position... that contest was put ON HOLD for the time being by King's order... but Oda intrdocued that and I'm 100000% sure it will come to play and happen at some point... Either Sasaki or Who's who doing it... and face a calamity...whoever that person is... the only way to get that plot resolved is for the alliance to be defeated, and the contest is BACK

3- How is the contest gonna be BACK ON TRACK... it's by one of the Tobi Roppo, capturing Yamato during this upcoming chaos & battle... where does this go? it will circle back towards Kaido's announcement that he will make Onigashima the NEW capital, and its shogun is Yamato... So, Onigashima will drop there, become new capital and Yamato WILL BE forced to stay there forcefully until the alliance gets back up and regroup and fight again... The plot of Yamato forced to be new shogun can ONLY be presented if the raid fails... othrwise, we will not explore the dynamic between Yamato and Kaido... at all... which is bad writing as fuck...Oda laid out that hint for future interaction between both.. and set it up... for things to happen

4- Orochi and his plot... there is NO FREAKING WAY he's done... if you believe so.. you don't know One Piece, or you read TWO PIECE... and there is NO ROOM for Orochi plot if the raid will succeed now... however, the plot flows PERFECTLY with giving time and screen for him during the span "when the alliance regroup"...

5- Zoro having Nidai keitetsu... Zoro WILL USE IT in this war, he's not just gonna take it for future arc... he WILL have it.. and he cannot just be thrown into building and "oh look, I found this sword" LMAO.... the story NEEDS to be written in a way where he has room to be with Long Nose guy, and take the sword from him and just like ENma... get its own proper hype before he tests it... CAN ONLY BE DONE if the crew got squashed and when they are along with allies, Zoro talks with him and take that sword
And please don't tell me Heitetsu will just pass by and tell Zoro "hey Roronoa, take the sword and fight Kaido with it" LMAO... that's bullshit as fuck LMAO

So many plot threads can be only done and explored if the BATTLE stopped for few days... to happen in right flow storywise...
1-I dont remenber that dialogue very well soo imma just not comment on it, but after that Luffy and Zoro stayed in Wano for some time, specialy since Luffy was in prison for who knows how long, a week or soo at least, then they spent 1 more week training. Its very likely they are at the end of that month now.
:kayneshrug:
2-Most of that plot was soo that the flying six got separated to search for yamato, and it also had some importance in teasing X-Drake betrayal while making us think Whos who and Queen wanted to kill each other.

3-Thats just what Kaido wants, its like saying Robin should have crossed the gate in ennies lobby just because what lies beyond the gate was teased.

4-The saccabards are still alive..And according to mithology its Yamato that kills Orochi, he might still show up and atack Momo.

5- Why does he need to have it? he already has Emna.

And how do you think that is possible? It's like you're saying Nami has BM's devil fruit and is powerful. But, we all know this isn't true.
No, but Zeus has his own personality since he is special, he can make his own decisions eventhough right now he is afraid of BigMom.....who knows, he is thunder god afterall.....like I said, if BigMom soul is all that matters, then she can create as many Zeus as she wants but since he is special, he is more than just a creation from BigMom DF...furthermore, stealing something that is not their own is what you call such people as "thieves"....so at the end. it doesn't matter...
BigMom got/will get NTRed by Nami, be prepared for that....:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.