Status
Not open for further replies.
what I am saying is that there is no indication/no training/no intention shown and suddenly whole new types of attack is shown.... Oda has done it many times before... its just reality we have to endure and enjoy (if possible) ... now if you want examples then biggest example is Gear 3 itself
Post automatically merged:
Did you really believe Luffy wouldn't show new moves after Oda dedicated like 10 chapters on him training?

What ? Seriously?

What has Yamato shown that elevates her so much from Jack ?

Yamato was about to job to Sasaki's guard troop while Jack fought a sulong army, Inu and Neko at Zou etc.

Also, isn't Base > Zoan form, i think you've been a pretty big supporter of that in the recent time, so there shouldn't be too much difference with Yamato
Depends on the gap between her hybrid form and base.
Matching Ace is a big feat, unless she is somehow immune against fire.

Yeah,at least Oda shoud give us Kinemon.
Thing is oda doesnt like deaths without reason (which ironically wouldnt be senseless and have impact to the reader) like he even made kiku's severed arm have a role
I just cant picture how kaido even did this feat, since slashes in one piece only make fodder bleed at most just like how guns and explosions only cause smoke to appear and ppl flying

Wich plots can never happen tho?
:zorothink:
1- Hawkins in the beginning of the arc, he gave us a big hint that this arc will go on FOR LONGER than a month... He stated to both Luffy/Zoro... by the end of this month, your survival rate will be XXX % (I don't recall the percentage exactly).. but it was very low symbolizes that either Luffy or Zoro is gonna get fucked up SOOO BAD... that he will be on verge of death before getting back to consciousness... We are now 2 weeks after Hawkins said that... so, there are STILL waaay more time for this arc to reach climax. And Hawkins again told Drake in current day that someone will have 1% survival... reconfirming this thing. I believe it's either Luffy or Zoro

2- Oda NEVER intrdocues a plot UNLESS it will have a role in future... Similarly with Tobi Roppo members wanting to challenge and take over a calamity position... that contest was put ON HOLD for the time being by King's order... but Oda intrdocued that and I'm 100000% sure it will come to play and happen at some point... Either Sasaki or Who's who doing it... and face a calamity...whoever that person is... the only way to get that plot resolved is for the alliance to be defeated, and the contest is BACK

3- How is the contest gonna be BACK ON TRACK... it's by one of the Tobi Roppo, capturing Yamato during this upcoming chaos & battle... where does this go? it will circle back towards Kaido's announcement that he will make Onigashima the NEW capital, and its shogun is Yamato... So, Onigashima will drop there, become new capital and Yamato WILL BE forced to stay there forcefully until the alliance gets back up and regroup and fight again... The plot of Yamato forced to be new shogun can ONLY be presented if the raid fails... othrwise, we will not explore the dynamic between Yamato and Kaido... at all... which is bad writing as fuck...Oda laid out that hint for future interaction between both.. and set it up... for things to happen

4- Orochi and his plot... there is NO FREAKING WAY he's done... if you believe so.. you don't know One Piece, or you read TWO PIECE... and there is NO ROOM for Orochi plot if the raid will succeed now... however, the plot flows PERFECTLY with giving time and screen for him during the span "when the alliance regroup"...

5- Zoro having Nidai keitetsu... Zoro WILL USE IT in this war, he's not just gonna take it for future arc... he WILL have it.. and he cannot just be thrown into building and "oh look, I found this sword" LMAO.... the story NEEDS to be written in a way where he has room to be with Long Nose guy, and take the sword from him and just like ENma... get its own proper hype before he tests it... CAN ONLY BE DONE if the crew got squashed and when they are along with allies, Zoro talks with him and take that sword
And please don't tell me Heitetsu will just pass by and tell Zoro "hey Roronoa, take the sword and fight Kaido with it" LMAO... that's bullshit as fuck LMAO

So many plot threads can be only done and explored if the BATTLE stopped for few days... to happen in right flow storywise...

One of the worst things that happened in this manga. Nami stealing Zeus. It's just such bad writing.
Ewwww, no thanks.

Nami stealing Zeus alone in WCI was so bad and cringeworthy, and the cheap drama about her saying that she doesn't want to have anything to do with Zeus after BM took him back was even worse.
Well it’s gonna happen again whether you guys like it or not. Mangaka don’t just give main characters a powerup and then permanently remove it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I guess the fish gets killed in chapter 1032? :myman:

Drake and Sanji can take Queen, Marco is a 1st commander, just like King, So its definitely possible for him to defeat King..... Infant Marco has a higher chance of beatiiing King 1v1 than anybody in this Raid, except maybe Luffy.
We gotta disagree on that one. Luffy's chances of beating King are among the lowest of all the top combatants...
Complete mismatch, this is not Cracker who will send biscuits after him, this is a real sword to face 24/7 unless King goes Katakuri and discards it to make it easier for Luffy...

Pica is not even getting damaged by the likes of Page One whom Sanji would fail to demolish.
Its a fair to say Sanji in Dressrosa may not have been able to defeat Pica considering Pica was Zoro's opponent and Zoro used some pretty strong attacks to take pica out. But Page One is by no means below pica or any of those executives. Page One is a Tobi Roppo.....The Tobi Roppo are powerful A Former Warlord is being matched up with Tobi Roppo right now. And there's no established hierarchy in the Tobi Roppo so as far as we know their all around the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.