Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway I do not see this confrontation on the roof as the final battle for Wano or the last fight between Luffy and the Supernovas with Kaido and Big Mom.

And I still suspect that Oda may pull another absurd twist for Big Mom to prevent her from having a true fight with Luffy or to make her nice and altruistic again.

Him doing nothing, reaching the roof thanks to an almost immortal phoenix and being fated to be slaughtered by the emperors duo and to have his Sandai Kitetsu shattered in a thousand shards? This if he doesn't end up fighting Kack with Killer:usoprice:
You're so salty jackie :blush:
The only thing happened is zoro facing kaido and Big mom with Luffy for the 1000th chapter lol! Oda have chosen his two best characters to face Emperors :) And better not criticize help because what you think is gonna happen for sanji against women ? he is probably gonna get a help in order to escape :shocking:
Law Kidd Killer being there is normal because it's gonna be the one and only moment for them to really shine. Zoro has still another Yonkou lvl to face EOS but still Oda choose him to be here. Time to wake up sanji fans, Luffy and Zoro just entered in the new chapter of their ambitions.
But it was good to have debate with you, my dear peasants :endthis:

Last edited:
Jack is way too below Yamato’s pay grade imo. I think that even Base Yamato could beat Jack with what she has shown
I'm not so sure about that, especially with how Sasaki believed he could at least take her on in base (he was surprised by the transformation).

I think its more that the Mink Kings were just that strong, plus Jack singlehandedly had to fend off like a hundred sulong minks (the rest of his crew got massively destroyed right away from the panels shown). Not to mention, we don't know if Jack has a strong hybrid (likely) and awakening (possibly).

I think its the perfect matchup tbh. Jack is like Kaido-lite, but so is Yamato

Jack is way too below Yamato’s pay grade imo. I think that even Base Yamato could beat Jack with what she has shown
What ? Seriously?

What has Yamato shown that elevates her so much from Jack ?

Yamato was about to job to Sasaki's guard troop while Jack fought a sulong army, Inu and Neko at Zou etc.

Also, isn't Base > Zoan form, i think you've been a pretty big supporter of that in the recent time, so there shouldn't be too much difference with Yamato

Yes, I dont think others can beat King in 1vs1.
Marco can stall but cant win.
Drake cant win.
Sanji certainly cant win.
If Drake and Sanji team up they still cant beat King.
If they team up with Marco against King, then yes.
Drake and Sanji can take Queen, Marco is a 1st commander, just like King, So its definitely possible for him to defeat King..... Infant Marco has a higher chance of beatiiing King 1v1 than anybody in this Raid, except maybe Luffy.

Anyway I do not see this confrontation on the roof as the final battle for Wano or the last fight between Luffy and the Supernovas with Kaido and Big Mom.

And I still suspect that Oda may pull another absurd twist for Big Mom to prevent her from having a true fight with Luffy or to make her nice and altruistic again.
Nami still has to steal back Zeus, and probably Prometheus this time too, so BM will have to go back down to the ground floor. I noticed something interesting about Nami’s current Clima tact. The two colors on it are white and Orange. Perhaps this symbolizes Zeus (white cloud) and Prometheus (orange flame)?

@Paperchampion23 Do you still think Jinbe vs WsW is set in stone? Now that we know that none of Luffy, Kid, or Killer defeat Jack on the way to Kaido like many predicted, that means that Jack will show up later and someone will have to deal with him. Jinbe seems the most likely candidate
Mate let me just tell you that no matchups have been set and that these are just a bunch of clashes and encounters with no outcome;
It s clear something big will happen that will shake the situation we are stuck in for like 30 chapters and THEN the story will actually progress

yeah Kaido/someone is burning...but cant see what kind of attack it is... if it says Gear 3 then it could mean Luffy finally combines Gear 2 and 3 making it fiery Giant jet Pistol...he lacked in speed while on Gear 3 as Flamingo said and so combined it with G2...and of course out of nowhere without training :jay-yeah:
He could stack gears since pre-timeskip though

Status
Not open for further replies.