Status
Not open for further replies.
Nami still has to steal back Zeus, and probably Prometheus this time too, so BM will have to go back down to the ground floor. I noticed something interesting about Nami’s current Clima tact. The two colors on it are white and Orange. Perhaps this symbolizes Zeus (white cloud) and Prometheus (orange flame)?
Nami ain't stealing shit. If she getting them them will be post-Wano if Big Mom turned good (O-lin) and gave them as a gift

Nami still has to steal back Zeus, and probably Prometheus this time too, so BM will have to go back down to the ground floor. I noticed something interesting about Nami’s current Clima tact. The two colors on it are white and Orange. Perhaps this symbolizes Zeus (white cloud) and Prometheus (orange flame)?
Ewwww, no thanks.

Nami stealing Zeus alone in WCI was so bad and cringeworthy, and the cheap drama about her saying that she doesn't want to have anything to do with Zeus after BM took him back was even worse.

What ? Seriously?

What has Yamato shown that elevates her so much from Jack ?

Yamato was about to job to Sasaki's guard troop while Jack fought a sulong army, Inu and Neko at Zou etc.

Also, isn't Base > Zoan form, i think you've been a pretty big supporter of that in the recent time, so there shouldn't be too much difference with Yamato
:seriously:
Yamato vs Sasaki’s group wasn’t a fair fight and you know it. Yamato had to stand in front of Momo the entire time or else he would get blown up. Yamato tanked dozens, perhaps over a hundred cannonballs, and only had slight damage from it. Remember how much Oda hyped WB for tanking a few dozen cannonballs?

Yamato one shot a Vet and was portrayed equal to Ace, who many (and I’m pretty sure this includes you) claim to be YC3 level. If that isn’t YC3 level portrayal, then idk what is. Base <=> Zoan < Hybrid. Base Yamato = Hybrid Jack (YC3) and Hybrid Yamato >= Hybrid King > Hybrid Jack. Yamato almost certainly has a better Zoan DF than any other BP besides Kaido, so her hybrid boost is likely even bigger

He could stack gears since pre-timeskip though
what I am saying is that there is no indication/no training/no intention shown and suddenly whole new types of attack is shown.... Oda has done it many times before... its just reality we have to endure and enjoy (if possible) ... now if you want examples then biggest example is Gear 3 itself
Post automatically merged:

Who cares lol. He trained. This ain't new, read Enies Lobby, Thriller Bark etc. Its not like we knew Luffy was training to create new G4 forms during the timeskip.

Status
Not open for further replies.