Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think they will FAIL miserably.... ALL OF THEM.... forced to retreat AWAAAY from Onigashima as the capital in middle of Wano...

Will have also a CHANGE in commander from Kaido's squad in that period because it was hinted at.... Luffy/Zoro on verge of death from Hawkins prediction in both (beginning of arc about their survival, and from his words to Drake)

And then we will have a 2nd raid.... and they win...

I truly don't believe they will win... and I do not mean that they will lose just a round and then get back up and win... no I mean it will be flat out LOSS... retreat, regroup, regather the allies, and also NEW BACK UP shows up... stand on their feet, and raid again and win...

I think act 3 and 4 will be just that damn long.
I'm with you
Brother
:endthis:

@Paperchampion23 Do you still think Jinbe vs WsW is set in stone? Now that we know that none of Luffy, Kid, or Killer defeat Jack on the way to Kaido like many predicted, that means that Jack will show up later and someone will have to deal with him. Jinbe seems the most likely candidate

Are you saying Orochi will team up with Kaido after he got decapitated?

Lie whether Orochi survives, he must know Kaido meant to kill him there right?

How exactly does the fact that kaido wants to kill orochi get overcome to lead to this alliance
You just straight up my whole comment then.... go reread the whole comment to understand why I said that. I'm not writing that all over again cause it's written in details and was long

Yoo I don't know why but I suddenly got the realization of them of them facing Two Yonkos and possibly the current team getting defeated in the first round and the raid failing next few chapters
I'm scared :josad::josad:

like when Luffy and law got knocked out several times before they won against Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.