Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I don't know they are holding off 2 Yonko then lol. Big Mom has a grudge against Luffy, yet Luffy is fighting Kaido at the moment:kayneshrug:
I don't know what will happen but I am pretty sure of two things: Kid will take part in the fight against Kaido, and that this is not the last round against Kaido and that the third and final one will need more players, a much more powerful Luffy and lots of BS for Kaifo to be finally defeated.

Do people see this arc having a 5 act structure or this is the last act where Oda takes these fights to the end without any intermissions/breaks?
I personally think they will FAIL miserably.... ALL OF THEM.... forced to retreat AWAAAY from Onigashima as the capital in middle of Wano...

Will have also a CHANGE in commander from Kaido's squad in that period because it was hinted at.... Luffy/Zoro on verge of death from Hawkins prediction in both (beginning of arc about their survival, and from his words to Drake)

And then we will have a 2nd raid.... and they win...

I truly don't believe they will win... and I do not mean that they will lose just a round and then get back up and win... no I mean it will be flat out LOSS... retreat, regroup, regather the allies, and also NEW BACK UP shows up... stand on their feet, and raid again and win...

I think act 3 and 4 will be just that damn long.

I personally think they will FAIL miserably.... ALL OF THEM.... forced to retreat AWAAAY from Onigashima as the capital in middle of Wano...

Will have also a CHANGE in commander from Kaido's squad in that period.... Luffy/Zoro on verge of death from Hawkins prediction in both (beginning of arc about their survival, and from his words to Drake)

And then we will have a 2nd raid.... and they win...

I truly don't believe they will win... and I do not mean that they will lose just a round and then get back up and win... no I mean it will be flat out LOSS... retreat, regroup, regather the allies, and also NEW BACK UP shows up... stand on their feet, and raid again and win...

I think act 3 and 4 will be just that damn long.
Still believing the raid is failing? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.