Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I told you why I bring up cracker. He's as fast as boundman.

Like Is that hard to understand? I mean if you say Luffy is faster than Zoro. Doesn't hat mean Katakuri is faster than Zoro too? Since Katakuri is faster than even Snake man?

So if you can say Katakuri is faster than Zoro because Katakuri is faster than snake man, then why can't you say Cracker is faster than Zoro since cracker is as fast as bound man?
And why does it matter to you if Cracker is or isn’t faster than Zoro?

Luffy is faster. We agree on that. Luffy has way better CoO. We agree? And he got blitzed.

Tbh if the weakened scabbards are still meant to do anything this arc, then taking on Orochi subordinates and maybe the rest of the Numbers is probably the best bet. You can give 5 of the current 9 a Number to fight, and the remaining 4 to Hotei, Fukurokuju, Kanjuro and Orochi. Assuming Kanjuro and Orochi are fine.

Something like:

- Inu, Neko, Asura, Kawamatsu, Izo vs 5 remaining Numbers (or maybe all 10 if they recover)
- Kiku vs Kanjuro round 2 (if he faked his death/defeat)
- Raizo vs Fukurokuju
- Denjiro vs Hotei
- Kinemon vs Orochi

Not saying any of these fights would be high diff, but could be interesting if all scabbards are near death.

Add that to:

- Carrot/Wanda/Pedro/Peckoms vs Perospero
- Killer/Drake vs Smoothie
- Killer/Drake vs Snack
- Hawkins vs Campote
- Apoo vs Daifuku

- Chopper vs Page 1
- Usopp/Nami vs Ulti
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Yamato vs Jack
- Sanji vs Queen
- Zoro vs King
- Luffy, Law, and Kid vs Kaido and Big Mom

And you now cover virtually every potential fight this arc with every non-fodder character (Numbers are only pseudo fodder:p). Yakuza bosses can fight Hotei and Fukurokuju's unique subordinates. Law and Kid's crews can assist in fighting Big Mom fodder a few of the slightly stronger ones (they'd probably would need help)

I've solved the impossible thread of matchups :smoothieduck::laughmoji::smart:

J

Jo_Ndule

If the Alliance loses tonight then their whole force is going to be decapitated, there won't be another chance to regroup, countless of civilian lives will be lost when Kaido drops Onigashima on the Flower Capital, Oda wouldn't let that happen. Imagine reading One Piece, and thinking Oda would do that.

BM is obviously going to betray Kaido at some point.
Says you
Unless u think these 5 can last long vs 2 emperors without losing , even against kaido himself

BM betraying kaido wont happen now

If the Alliance loses tonight then their whole force is going to be decapitated, there won't be another chance to regroup, countless of civilian lives will be lost when Kaido drops Onigashima on the Flower Capital, Oda wouldn't let that happen. Imagine reading One Piece, and thinking Oda would do that.

BM is obviously going to betray Kaido at some point.
How much times I read the exact same reaction back in Wci when people call it as impossible to alliance to escape and they need to defeat Big mom pirates?

We speak about Oda here if he want a way he gonna do it. Like he did manytimes in the manga, I don't see here any problem.

The people in whole wano will learn soon how Terrible Kaido can be, even more as what he show in the past.

The Alliance can still come back later with the help of the Navy who was multiple times hint by Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.