Status
Not open for further replies.
How much times I read the exact same reaction back in Wci when people call it as impossible to alliance to escape and they need to defeat Big mom pirates?

We speak about Oda here if he want a way he gonna do it. Like he did manytimes in the manga, I don't see here any problem.

The people in whole wano will learn soon how Terrible Kaido can be, even more as what he show in the past.

The Alliance can still come back later with the help of the Navy who was multiple times hint by Oda.
Can you imagine the current fanbase at allabasta?

NOOOO LUFFY CANT BEAT CROCO, HE LOST TWICE ALREADY
NOOOO ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ZORO TO CUT STEEL SINCE HE COULDNT CUT THE CAGE HE AND LUFFY WERE IN
NOOOO USSOP CANT BEAT SOMEONE STRONG!!!!
NOOOO IF ZORO CAN DO IT, SANJI CAN TOO(then he almost loses to bon clay)
:saden:

Understand them, some sanji fans denied Zoro would face Kaido using the most stupid excuses after it became obvious it would happen.
Well, there are deniers in every fanbase, better to just ignore them and let them get proven wrong eventually, otherwise you give them too much credit, which can be seen as a sign of insecurity. Not to mention misdirected reprisals (against characters themselves or a fanbase in general).

But too long to read dude
:lusalty:

- 5 Yakuza Bosses vs Mimiwarigumi/Oniwabanshu
- Inu, Neko, Asura, Kawamatsu, Izo vs 5 remaining Numbers (or maybe all 10 if they recover)
- Kiku vs Kanjuro round 2 (if he faked his death/defeat)
- Raizo/Shinobu vs Fukurokuju
- Denjiro vs Hotei
- Kinemon/Momo vs Orochi
- Carrot/Wanda/Pedro/Peckoms vs Perospero
- Killer/Drake vs Smoothie
- Killer/Drake vs Snack
- Hawkins vs Campote
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Chopper vs Page 1
- Usopp/Nami vs Ulti
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Jinbe vs WsW
- Yamato vs Jack
- Sanji vs Queen
- Zoro vs King
- Luffy, Law, and Kid vs Kaido and Big Mom

Happy now?? Its a hope btw, I do not expect this to happen

Edit: for those rolling their eyes at the scabbard matchups, im only putting them there because they got wrecked by Kaido. I'm imagining weak scabbards standing up to defend Wano from Numbers and Orochi. Thats all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.