Status
Not open for further replies.
How much times I read the exact same reaction back in Wci when people call it as impossible to alliance to escape and they need to defeat Big mom pirates?

We speak about Oda here if he want a way he gonna do it. Like he did manytimes in the manga, I don't see here any problem.

The people in whole wano will learn soon how Terrible Kaido can be, even more as what he show in the past.

The Alliance can still come back later with the help of the Navy who was multiple times hint by Oda.
'if he want a way he gonna do it.' so what's the issue with Kaido going down during the Night Festival?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How much times I read the exact same reaction back in Wci when people call it as impossible to alliance to escape and they need to defeat Big mom pirates?

We speak about Oda here if he want a way he gonna do it. Like he did manytimes in the manga, I don't see here any problem.

The people in whole wano will learn soon how Terrible Kaido can be, even more as what he show in the past.

The Alliance can still come back later with the help of the Navy who was multiple times hint by Oda.
Navys not been hinted at. Infact they constantly show they too busy to come.
Wano needs to end with a party and them opening it up. The navy wont sit there and wave luffy goodbye.

Definitely don't mean a good state to be "fine" per se, but I doubt they are out of commission the rest of the arc.

Think about Robin getting up somehow after losing her shadow by Moria, there's just some shit we can't explain. Maybe Odens haki helps them lol
It's not just strenght, but the narrative. Their fight against Kaido was supposed to be the climax of their character arc, their last stand where they were prepared and ready to give their life, it simply seems wrong to me to see them fight "underlings" 10 minutes later. It's like everything was reversed. I could see them fight Orochi because in a way he's as "important" Kaido but seeing Denjiro fight Hotei would just feel weird. Now Oda does whatever he wants, I know my feelings don't bear any authority on the series.

Anyway it's sure that Kaido and Linlin's alliance will be ended before and during the final battle, that isn't happening on Onigashima.

The alliance can't take on and manage to beat two Emperors at the same time, and the unstability of a partnership between members of the Rocks Pirates and these two in particular have been brought up too many times for anyone to truly believe that it will last until the end of Wano without a betrayal.

And I have the feeling that Perospero hasn't given up on his idea of ending the alliance between his mother and the King of Beasts, and that since his mother refused his arguments to renegade her partnership with Kaido that he will instead decide to use ruse and manipulation to reach his goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.