Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because it doesn’t help you at all as a town? If you play as a town, you shouldn’t be expecting to be vigilante’d. Like, even if you are... it sucks. But why wouldn’t you make abilities to help game solve?
Post automatically merged:

regarding yo, i'll only be able to do something about him during the NP
You think he’s scum?

Alright. Lean town for Queen, she did fess up about it. Dunno why she wanted that specific message sent tho.
High FoS on this one. The bold part specifically.

You were the one to claim it was convenient but you're also changing your mind up so swiftly, specially when I don't see how it is so hard to claim a scummy character and pretend to be town aligned and having used abilities, and then again you also claimed it was convenient.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
High FoS on this one. The bold part specifically.

You were the one to claim it was convenient but you're also changing your mind up so swiftly, specially when I don't see how it is so hard to claim a scummy character and pretend to be town aligned and having used abilities, and then again you also claimed it was convenient.
She pretty much came out of the gates to admit she did it, she didn’t try to hide and I guess this could be a 4D move to blend in as town. But it’s a risky one IMO.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Three possibilities come to mind:

1- you're gonna check his alignment;

2- a kill that bypasses immunities;

3- change his alignment/control his role (kind of culting/brainwashing). This seems like something out of C.C. geass too.

Or

4- none of the above and my predictions are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.