Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What do you think of Drago’s shading of @Queen
Post automatically merged:

This is a massive missed opportunity. That’s all I’m gonna say.
Not looking much into that.

He is trying to solve queen cc puzzle based on some assumptions or experience he has so it's basically not a bad thing.

Does queen have any prior vote because I haven't checked?

My concern with drago is entirely different.

He puts a vote on Marimo which I assumed was to build pressure but didn't pursue anything to pressure marimo
Vote Lynch Marimo

What ability are you talking about?
Then he says midnight is definitely not a town which implies a scum role but leaving it for a vig to kill him instead of putting a vote on him.
Midnight definitely is not Town. Is he Mafia tho? Doubt that as well. Likely some whacky indie. He should get vigged next night.
This logic isn't going down well with me.

Are you trying to say that Al wouldn't tag Flower if the restriction was mechanically made? I'm confused here.
Flower is like this from the beginning.

I said that al is informing us if anyone is performing an action so if any player performed any action on flower then we would have got some sort of notification at the beginning...but we didn't.

So it's likely that no player put flower under restrictions.

Now, it leaves al pulling some mechanic even before game got started or right at the beginning of day oneto restrict flower or flower herself did it.

Which seem most likely to you? It's flower on doing which makes sense

D

Dragomir

Sup.

Another thread is way more fun atm. Can't say which one or Garp will ban me.
15 mins

:pepedoffy:
It's been 40 mins boy. Chop chop.
Post automatically merged:

Not looking much into that.

He is trying to solve queen cc puzzle based on some assumptions or experience he has so it's basically not a bad thing.

Does queen have any prior vote because I haven't checked?

My concern with drago is entirely different.

He puts a vote on Marimo which I assumed was to build pressure but didn't pursue anything to pressure marimo

Then he says midnight is definitely not a town which implies a scum role but leaving it for a vig to kill him instead of putting a vote on him.

This logic isn't going down well with me.

Flower is like this from the beginning.

I said that al is informing us if anyone is performing an action so if any player performed any action on flower then we would have got some sort of notification at the beginning...but we didn't.

So it's likely that no player put flower under restrictions.

Now, it leaves al pulling some mechanic even before game got started or right at the beginning of day oneto restrict flower or flower herself did it.

Which seem most likely to you? It's flower on doing which makes sense
It's hard to put pressure on a player who's not active. Would you like to lynch him with me?

I have a bad feeling about lynching Midnight. He's being scummy on purpose. I don't want to go that route on him. Vigging him is the best idea.

Oh, that makes sense then.

I don't really care what made Flower not speak. Could be a passive ability or whatever. It won't help us solve anything on her.

it's pretty fucking obvious what happened, I sent my c.c. role as scum but al sama turned it into town, but I only got anti town abilities

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
it's pretty fucking obvious what happened, I sent my c.c. role as scum but al sama turned it into town, but I only got anti town abilities
Ain’t that a little convenient. Why did you force Zem to speak, specifically?
Because I have anti vig abilities
why would town put anti vig abilities into their character? I know miss fires happened a lot last game but that’s still a weird area to focus in over almost anything else

Ain’t that a little convenient. Why did you force Zem to speak, specifically?

why would town put anti vig abilities into their character? I know miss fires happened a lot last game but that’s still a weird area to focus in over almost anything else
i just wanted her to do my job for me

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because I have anti vig abilities
What is this? Basically saying you're night immune? Well, you're night immune and unhelpful. Leaves us in a pickle.

Tough Luck, still doesn't explain any of my questions. If you had scum reads on Drago and Midnight, maybe you should have said so in the thread. Why force another player to say it for you?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If I remember correctly.

There was a passive in ToG mafia game on NF where the GF of one of the Mafia factions (Zahard) could not perform any actions or kills until two members of his faction died.

A restriction that made the role/rest of abilities more powerful. A trade off of sorts.

As for the C.C. stuff

In the anime she couldn't control her Geass and it was always used forcefully against her will. Maybe that ability has a rule that makes it mandatory to use it every cycle/phase.

If I remember correctly.

There was a passive in ToG mafia game on NF where the GF of one of the Mafia factions (Zahard) could not perform any actions or kills until two members of his faction died.

A restriction that made the role/rest of abilities more powerful. A trade off of sorts.

As for the C.C. stuff

In the anime she couldn't control her Geass and it was always used forcefully against her will. Maybe that ability has a rule that makes it mandatory to use it every cycle/phase.
no I chose to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.