Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, I think it’s perfectly fine for scum to try and do something like this. Especially in a confusing game.

You, Drago, Noctis all yelled at me in the past for liking 1/2 posts and Flowa when host likes all the posts.
Post automatically merged:

This will literally lead to the funniest outcome.
Lunch is town massive tool.

We can't waste it on al to see funniest outcome.

And, to make it worse it is possible that it can problematic for town as a whole because as I said Lynch is town massive tool.

So, NO we aren't lynching al

So flower might have given herself a no post restriction :lusalty:
Most likely it's flower's on doing.

Why she did it is up for discussion

Sure, that's possible and all but it doesn't change the fact that Queen is the only player who would make herself C.C.

I'm fully aware of that already. You also forget that Al can change alignments and roles as he sees fit. I believe Al would make C.C. scum if he had to.
If he had to but that's an assumption and not concrete evidence on which we can move forward.

D

Dragomir

okay. You didn’t single anyone out. Does this just mean someone used a day time ability?? I thought the other posts singled out specific abilities / you put @Lindltaylor on the naughty list specifically.

What does all this mean?

We potentially kill Santa lmfaooooooooo

How is that not a pro in favor of lynching Al?
There's nothing good that will come from lynching Santa. I mean dawg, the guy who gives us presents and shit and you wanna lynch him? I'm confident whatever consequences that come out of doing that aside from losing out on presents, will not be good. Lynching a host-player almost always has a negative outcome for Town. I'm not risking that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lunch is town massive tool.

We can't waste it on al to see funniest outcome.

And, to make it worse it is possible that it can problematic for town as a whole because as I said Lynch is town massive tool.

So, NO we aren't lynching al

Most likely it's flower's on doing.

Why she did it is up for discussion

If he had to but that's an assumption and not concrete evidence on which we can move forward.
What do you think of Drago’s shading of @Queen
Post automatically merged:

There's nothing good that will come from lynching Santa. I mean dawg, the guy who gives us presents and shit and you wanna lynch him? I'm confident whatever consequences that come out of doing that aside from losing out on presents, will not be good. Lynching a host-player almost always has a negative outcome for Town. I'm not risking that.
This is a massive missed opportunity. That’s all I’m gonna say.

D

Dragomir

Starting to think that there's a bit more behind this Al lynch than you just thinking that'd it be funny, Luthon. Sounds like you want to us lynch Al to hurt Town. If you're trying to tell me that you're just going after him cause it's funny is some nonsense. I sense TMI involved here.

Then reread the post i questioned again first.
Newspaper do such Question Marks in Headlines for known reasons. Your read was simply bad.

What if i say it's only You Pica. :catpole:

I dont have much rn.
My primary sus is you.
Even tho my vote is on Queen i dont think i find her sus enough to go with her lynch.
I am wary of few more players, you can guess them from my posts.

Which push you liked from Usopp Sera? And can you tell us what you liked about that?
I liked the tone.
Do you really think Queen and I are in collaboration from our posts?:whitepress:
Why can't you look out for your lil brother and consider the possibility that this might be an attmpt to frame me:catcry:
lmao where did I say you are in collaboration? It could be that one of you is town and the other scum. Or both are town. Too early to tell.

If CC is Queen then I really don't know what to make of her post. Especially given her vote on you earlier :zorothink:

D

Dragomir

Right?

I think it means that an ability was used. But I don’t understand why “C.C” was specifically called out. Cause that defeats the purpose of forcing someone to post a comment — if we all know it’s being forced.
It's the name of the ability. It's not that C.C. herself was called out.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Starting to think that there's a bit more behind this Al lynch than you just thinking that'd it be funny, Luthon. Sounds like you want to us lynch Al to hurt Town. If you're trying to tell me that you're just going after him cause it's funny is some nonsense. I sense TMI involved here.
It’s 100% because I want us to kill Santa.

D

Dragomir

One thing is getting clear that al is giving notification whenever someone is performing an action which means no one restricted flower because flower is acting like this from the beginning.

I doubt Al will pull any hidden Mechanic right off the bat on a specific player.

So most likely it's flower on doing or she is pulling something.

Also, @Alibaba if you catch up with the thread then I want your reads.
Are you trying to say that Al wouldn't tag Flower if the restriction was mechanically made? I'm confused here.

Status
Not open for further replies.