Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh, I see the ability write-up now. So, it seems that Zem did get forced to post something which adds up with the whole "c.c. commands you thing." Scum ability + scum character = whoever is c.c. is likely scum. 2+2=4. No need to complicate it. And yeah, I'ma have to agree with Yo Tan, that Queen is pretty much the only person here who'd make a c.c. role. Actually, probably the only one who would make a Code Geass character role too. Tho, I'm curious as to why Queen would force Zem to say that she is Town. That's the only thing that confuses me.
Nah there are a lot of things confusing about that.
1) Why would queen, if town, not pursue the scum reads herself?
2) Letting alone the fact how she got those reads, what's the point of making Zem say she's town?
3) From point 1 and 2, it's better to infer that she wanted to be anonymous, why then did she come out in the thread and tell Zem that she(queen) was doing it for the greater good?

No.

Also, about Queen what do you guys think about her Voting passive on me. It's odd No one questioned it.
I found this suspicious when it happened as well tbh. Don't know what to make of it yet. It could really be her ability or not.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I didn't say it did. I'm just saying what you suggested is quite reaching don't you agree? Also would make no logical sense for scum to do.
I mean, I think it’s perfectly fine for scum to try and do something like this. Especially in a confusing game.
You, Drago, Noctis all yelled at me in the past for liking 1/2 posts and Flowa when host likes all the posts.
Post automatically merged:

This is absurd notion.
This will literally lead to the funniest outcome.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Btw @Flower

How are you with the DAL episodes?

This question bypasses restrictions and if you don't answer and only like this post I'll hunt you day and night

I honestly don't like the idea of lynching the host on D1 at all, it feels like an attempt to stalling and allow scum to breathe air. I doubt that AL sama can be a scum player, even less that he can be harmful via abilities, cause he is 100% knowledgeable of the setup, but in the off-chance he is at least the former, he should be left for later, since now there are many other potential scum players rampaging around.

D

Dragomir

I’m confused, C.C stands for Code Grease here? Couldn’t it just be a teammate using an ability to try and soft clear Zem?
Sure, that's possible and all but it doesn't change the fact that Queen is the only player who would make herself C.C.
You and others are right about CC

But this isn't traditions Mafia game. Roles and abilities are handpicked by players so they can have any alignment.

A scum character with scum ability could be town as well.

Or town character with town abilities could be scum.
I'm fully aware of that already. You also forget that Al can change alignments and roles as he sees fit. I believe Al would make C.C. scum if he had to.

So flower might have given herself a no post restriction :lusalty:
what do you make of that restrict? lean town or harmful ones? i mean, never found a townie ability who opted to hid herself in the town phase which is DP.

and if we are gonna think if it's someone's ability, it was done at the start of the phase which I don't fully buy.

D

Dragomir

@Zem
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Dragomir

Okay. I need you guys to trust me. Lynch Al Sama and I promise it’ll lead to the funniest outcome for this game. He’s 100% a player.
Why should I trust you? I fail to see any positive that comes out of lynching Al who is basically Santa here.
Post automatically merged:

Nah there are a lot of things confusing about that.
1) Why would queen, if town, not pursue the scum reads herself?
2) Letting alone the fact how she got those reads, what's the point of making Zem say she's town?
3) From point 1 and 2, it's better to infer that she wanted to be anonymous, why then did she come out in the thread and tell Zem that she(queen) was doing it for the greater good?

I found this suspicious when it happened as well tbh. Don't know what to make of it yet. It could really be her ability or not.
These questions you're making go under the assumption that Queen is Town who did this here. Which I think is less likely than her being scum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
okay. You didn’t single anyone out. Does this just mean someone used a day time ability?? I thought the other posts singled out specific abilities / you put @Lindltaylor on the naughty list specifically.

What does all this mean?
Why should I trust you? I fail to see any positive that comes out of lynching Al who is basically Santa here.
We potentially kill Santa lmfaooooooooo

How is that not a pro in favor of lynching Al?

Status
Not open for further replies.