Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still think Al would be the right lynch for all the wrong reasons. But I won’t fuck over the game for my tomfoolery.

Unvote @AL sama

solid town vibes from Usopp and Queen. Lynching Flowa seems like an okay move because it’s mostly neutral. But I’d rather get rid of someone with a little more dirt on them / info we can glean. Which imo would be Drago. He’s had the most interactions out of the players I’d say are leaning sus.

I would not answer your cause Lanji. I play the way I play. I will fluff when people fluff and will tell substantial stuff when I want, too. LOL.

Furthermore, the reason why you are in my sus even before you called me out for being fluffy was my initial read on you. I said you seem to capitalize on the Zem x Beta exchange in an attempt to pocket one of them. That's how I view it. It's interesting that you came out so suddenly and throw shade at my fluffy existence. I will view this as a delayed OMGUS or rather a random burst of feeling.

Drago, I have seen Drago play as both scum, town, and scum buddy. The way he positioned himself in throwing questions right here and there is not something new to me but there will always be a stain of wolfiness in him whenever he does that. You get the idea.

Need I say more about Midnight? LOLOLOL

BTW. You seem to ignore Marimo who by far is the one who doesn't to play at all.

Beta insinuated something different upon visiting it. So it's maybe a randomized result. I have seen that many times.
I also visited it and nothing happened to me thus far, in the good sense or the bad one. I have no idea of what it constitutes, but I wanted to give it a shot and see what would occur overall.

D

Dragomir

Do claims matter that much in this game?
Post automatically merged:

For the whole game or just this phase?
I guess not, but I made a good role for myself which I'm not willing to throw away. It's a powerful asset to Town that you guys will have to consider before going forth with my lynch.

I would not answer your cause Lanji. I play the way I play. I will fluff when people fluff and will tell substantial stuff when I want, too. LOL.

Furthermore, the reason why you are in my sus even before you called me out for being fluffy was my initial read on you. I said you seem to capitalize on the Zem x Beta exchange in an attempt to pocket one of them. That's how I view it. It's interesting that you came out so suddenly and throw shade at my fluffy existence. I will view this as a delayed OMGUS or rather a random burst of feeling.

Drago, I have seen Drago play as both scum, town, and scum buddy. The way he positioned himself in throwing questions right here and there is not something new to me but there will always be a stain of wolfiness in him whenever he does that. You get the idea.

Need I say more about Midnight? LOLOLOL

BTW. You seem to ignore Marimo who by far is the one who doesn't to play at all.
well see marimo and gambit
are two different players.

only game marimo was unusually active was the last one regardless of alignment
if you think I sus you because you gave aread on me
you must think I sus yotanwa and everyone else who has given a negative read on me. just lol

you cant expand on the point mate
its null
beta made a good point with the tac quote and I pointed it out
its as simple as that
stand by what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.