Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I guess not, but I made a good role for myself which I'm not willing to throw away. It's a powerful asset to Town that you guys will have to consider before going forth with my lynch.
I mean, I made 3/4 roles and I’m still new—ish to Mafia. You claiming anything and being a player for 3+ years won’t buy my trust and shouldn’t buy the trust for others.
First time being called troll :neesama:

@AL sama

Vote lynch Queen
what is that for?

Zemmi

GodMommie
I mean, I made 3/4 roles and I’m still new—ish to Mafia. You claiming anything and being a player for 3+ years won’t buy my trust and shouldn’t buy the trust for others.

what is that for?
I believe her to be scum, I mean the ability has zero use to town. It is a scum ability without a doubt.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I believe her to be scum, I mean the ability has zero use to town. It is a scum ability without a doubt.
Didn’t she claim she’s a townie with a scum role though? That can happen in this game. What sells me on Queen is how she didn’t waste time to confirm C.C. Like again, could be 4D chess. But doesn’t make sense in the long run cause now we’ve got her in mind for any future misdeeds.

She also didn’t need to claim she has double actions. Now that we know her role, if anything super sketchy happens, we blame her. She’s way too open.

D

Dragomir

are you the ramen guy?
Yes.
what will claiming do when all the roles here are essentially manufactured @Dragomir
Because my role is a Cop role. I can be out here confirming players and shit for y'all. If y'all wanna lynch a Cop like that then that's on you. It doesn't matter if they're easily manufactured. Some roles are flat out more likely to be Town than others. You'll have to take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.