Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yes.

Because my role is a Cop role. I can be out here confirming players and shit for y'all. If y'all wanna lynch a Cop like that then that's on you. It doesn't matter if they're easily manufactured. Some roles are flat out more likely to be Town than others. You'll have to take that into consideration.
Okay. What player do you intend to Investigate?

I also visited it and nothing happened to me thus far, in the good sense or the bad one. I have no idea of what it constitutes, but I wanted to give it a shot and see what would occur overall.
OK then. Looks like I misread your post. You tend to always have a hidden clutch under your cuff. LOLOLOL....

LUL wut @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
What type of logic is Marimo is different from Gambit? So you giving him away a newbie card and them abuse the shit? LOL

And I already addressed you. That ends our convo. It's not going anywhere.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Didn’t she claim she’s a townie with a scum role though? That can happen in this game. What sells me on Queen is how she didn’t waste time to confirm C.C. Like again, could be 4D chess. But doesn’t make sense in the long run cause now we’ve got her in mind for any future misdeeds.

She also didn’t need to claim she has double actions. Now that we know her role, if anything super sketchy happens, we blame her. She’s way too open.
I'm content with my vote tbh.

Though if Al borrowed any other of my special mechanics from my special games, we might be in for a ride :josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don’t fully believe Drago. He could be scum cop here and clear his friends or even buy cred by clearing town.

a Flowa lynch tells us nothing but I think a Drago lynch says a bit. I’m hesitant to go after the Cop claim, if y’all have anyways to test it suggest them or we should vote him up

OK then. Looks like I misread your post. You tend to always have a hidden clutch under your cuff. LOLOLOL....

LUL wut @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
What type of logic is Marimo is different from Gambit? So you giving him away a newbie card and them abuse the shit? LOL

And I already addressed you. That ends our convo. It's not going anywhere.
your meta is different
thats the logic mate .
some people coast frequently
others dont

meta is a bit relevant to day 1 exchanges with little interactions dont you think?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Then if this is the case was any of your skills that were scummy changed to more town friendly versions or at least something that would be useful to have as town?
We haven't seen all of Queen's abilities yet. And apparently she is also going to confirm Yo tan tonight or something. If she's really town and has a double action that can be a great asset.

Status
Not open for further replies.