Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is not a man one can decipher accurately in most cases, but I suppose it's ok to claim he is practically never mundane when it comes to plotting. We shall see what was the original setting around the Ryuma matter. :cheers:
you know, if Zoro=Ryuma in wano... that would mean Ryuma would need to do 2VS1 against Kaido... huge dehype for god of sword :kayneshrug:

ayo i just hope sanji gets king dawg bruh
queen doesnt seem like a compelling fight, king got that hype
I still didnt abondon idea sanji vs king, but I know both sanji and zolo arent yc1 or even yc3 yet... so I just make critical and logical conclusion
Omg i can't wait, Sanji vs King is going to be so awesome and logical :smoothy:
There is absolutely 0 reason for Sanji vs King, you really think Sanji is gonna face the right hand of WSC when there is marco ?

And i don't want to be rude but you are just completely ignoring the fact Queen said something about Judge, no ? Why do you think Oda gave that comment to Queen ? To be ignored ?
Queen is actually like a cyborg with his mechanical arm, bio weapons, gun coming from his mouth, using ice and the third strongest of BP crew, both cried for the same woman, Queen was the one who send two T6 after Sanji. Queen is based on science exactly like Sanji and his RS. There are lots of connection between sanji and queen ...
Plus there is actually something with Queen and Judge, and who do you think Queen'll talk to about this? Nami ? Come on, for me most of sanji fans don't want to accept the facts given by Oda because they hate soooo much Queen that they think it's a shame and humiliating to face a guy with 1.33 billion ... Wow:seriously:

okay so let’s make things clear from the start

“Zoro would not deal more damage than kid against the yonkos”

do you agree?
I want in on that action
Kidd would be utterly irrelevant compared to Zoro against Kaido.
There is 0.0000% chance that he is more significant than the second most important character in manga when so far one of Zoro's swords Enma has been more relevant in Wano than Kidd himself.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
why are some people so against zoro being important in this fight???:kaidowhat:
I'm not a fanboy yet I'm glad we're getting a straw hat who isn't Luffy being relevant against the main antagonist for once instead of it just being Luffy + allies
y'all weird
People were so sure that the Auction House trio was gonna be the only group to fight Kaido.

After the BM alliance, people convinced themselves that it was only the Worst Gen captains that would fight the Emperors.

Now we have two subordinates taking up slots that “rightfully” belong to “more deserving” WG Captains. Despite Killer already fighting Kaido and Oda slapping us in the face with Enma and 997. Also Apoo going down and Drake staying behind.

Then there’s Zoro himself. Zoro is a thorn in a lot of fandoms’ sides. Luffy stans, Sanji stans, Shanks/Yonko stans, and Law/Kid stans all want him to be weak so their headcanon can be reality, despite how Oda writes Zoro.

It’s rather sad :doffycry:

King and Queen: Fail to stop Sanji from rescuing Momo when they were literally standing there

King and Queen: Fail to stop Marco from getting Zoro to the roof.

Also King and Queen: Wow jack sucks.

Y’all ain’t much better...
Queen is crap. Been clear for a while. Zoan DFs are pathetic unless you *already* have insane physical stats or some other abilities/weapons to add on top. I know you guys are going to talk about poison, but that's a negative for Queen because Oda doesn't want to kill off folks so in a 1v1 Queen's poison will be nerfed somehow.

King is not looking good either right now. If he's a proper swordsman he'll be a beast. But if he's a fake one (remember Pica's pathetic attempts at using a sword at the start of the fight with Zoro) then he's just as shit as Queen, heck maybe even worse.

I want in on that action
Kidd would be utterly irrelevant compared to Zoro against Kaido.
There is 0.0000% chance that he is more significant than the second most important character in manga when so far one of Zoro's swords Enma has been more relevant in Wano than Kidd himself.
You already have a bet against @Tobi about Zoro and Sanji lmao!

And @Tobi after all the wrong things you said, you still want to bet mate :shocking:

No of course, Prime Ryuma was in all likelihood a monster. I think he was the strongest swordsman in history, but it's just my supposition I guess.
when he had just Shusui an O Wazomono not even among top 12....
True his skills might've been of bests in history...but with Stronger Weapon his equally Skilled partner would beat him... and by that I mean Mihawk with Yoru :myman:

People were so sure that the Auction House trio was gonna be the only group to fight Kaido.

After the BM alliance, people convinced themselves that it was only the Worst Gen captains that would fight the Emperors.

Now we have two subordinates taking up slots that “rightfully” belong to “more deserving” WG Captains. Despite Killer already fighting Kaido and Oda slapping us in the face with Enma and 997. Also Apoo going down and Drake staying behind.

Then there’s Zoro himself. Zoro is a thorn in a lot of fandoms’ sides. Luffy stans, Sanji stans, Shanks/Yonko stans, and Law/Kid stans all want him to be weak so their headcanon can be reality, despite how Oda writes Zoro.

It’s rather sad :doffycry:
Its rather comical lmao
Nice to be proven right again and again
Remember when my boy @Fujishiro was telling me Zoro would have an extreme diff fight with Who's Who

And i don't want to be rude but you are just completely ignoring the fact Queen said something about Judge, no ? Why do you think Oda gave that comment to Queen ? To be ignored ?
Queen worked with Vegapunk and Judge when they were studying Kaido to create the artificial DF Momo ate. At some point Queen freed Kaido and joined his crew. It's just to give us some background :kayneshrug:

Queen is going to be defeated by Drake, Chopper and the ones he poisoned (samurai and gifter) after Chopper gives them the antidote.

Marco is needed against BM, he said he knew more than anybody else how dangerous she can be :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.