Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen worked with Vegapunk and Judge when they were studying Kaido to create the artificial DF Momo ate. At some point Queen freed Kaido and joined his crew. It's just to give us some background :kayneshrug:

Queen is going to be defeated by Drake, Chopper and the ones he poisoned (samurai and gifter) after Chopper gives them the antidote.

Marco is needed against BM, he said he knew more than anybody else how dangerous she can be :goyea:
I personally think Sanji vs Black Maria as his final fight is best case scenario.
As a character he is absolutely drizzling shit but if he defeats Black Maria, that would be one saving grace for him.

You already have a bet against @Tobi about Zoro and Sanji lmao!

And @Tobi after all the wrong things you said, you still want to bet mate :shocking:
lol i have 4 ongoing bets right now i’m walking on thin ice but it’s gonna be worth it if i win all four
I mean you pretty much already lost that one. But lets change the terms, I can do an avatar bet.
alright 2 weeks sounds good to you?

I wish you all a healthy, peaceful and merry Christmas, ladies and gentlemen - chapter 1000 is approaching and we know it's going to be amazing.

There is one more thing that puzzles me at this point - don't you think that Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro and Killer, BM, Kaido aren't too many powerful characters in one place - I mean, I can't imagine how Oda plans to show clash of all of them at once and it seems to me that some of the characters present on the dome will change the place of the duel. Merry Christmas !!!!!

:cheers::christman:

Queen worked with Vegapunk and Judge when they were studying Kaido to create the artificial DF Momo ate. At some point Queen freed Kaido and joined his crew. It's just to give us some background :kayneshrug:

Queen is going to be defeated by Drake, Chopper and the ones he poisoned (samurai and gifter) after Chopper gives them the antidote.

Marco is needed against BM, he said he knew more than anybody else how dangerous she can be :goyea:
i agree with you that marco is needed against BM, because it's hard for me to think that kidd and killer are enough to take a yonkou. law, zoro and luffy vs kaido are capable to beat him with their fighting style, they are fighting genious and have lethality.
But marco is probably facing king right now, so if marco comes to stop BM that means King will be free and could attack the WG members and that's where i see the Zoro vs King.
Marco and King can fly so they can go anywhere ^^

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
I wish you all a healthy, peaceful and merry Christmas, ladies and gentlemen - chapter 1000 is approaching and we know it's going to be amazing.

There is one more thing that puzzles me at this point - don't you think that Luffy, Kid, Law, Zoro and Killer, BM, Kaido aren't too many powerful characters in one place - I mean, I can't imagine how Oda plans to show clash of all of them at once and it seems to me that some of the characters present on the dome will change the place of the duel. Merry Christmas !!!!!

:cheers::christman:
:cheers::kata::christman::drakihi:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah now that Zoro is on the roof and likely do heavy damage to Kaido I'm sure that Sanji is fighting a calamity. There might be a gap between them but not the point Sanji should be stuck fighting F6 while Zoro is against 2 emperors
What in the name of fucks is your sig

Ryuma might have indeed been more skilled than Mihawk possibly, or even possessed a better haki funnily.
maybe yeah, I dont want Ryuma's legacy stained...but I do believe possibility of being surpassed, just like blades were surpassed, its users might also be surpassed...
and yeah I dont want Mihawk's legacy to be ruined as well... Greatest Swordsman in Greatest Era of Piracy :catrude:

People were so sure that the Auction House trio was gonna be the only group to fight Kaido.
Then there’s Zoro himself. Zoro is a thorn in a lot of fandoms’ sides. Luffy stans, Sanji stans, Shanks/Yonko stans, and Law/Kid stans all want him to be weak so their headcanon can be reality, despite how Oda writes Zoro.

It’s rather sad :doffycry:
An enemy complex is in modern psychology a mental disorder in which a person falsely believes he or she is surrounded by enemies.
Additional disorders of the mind generally accompanied with an enemy complex include paranoia and low-self esteem. :risicheck:

People were so sure that the Auction House trio was gonna be the only group to fight Kaido.

After the BM alliance, people convinced themselves that it was only the Worst Gen captains that would fight the Emperors.

Now we have two subordinates taking up slots that “rightfully” belong to “more deserving” WG Captains. Despite Killer already fighting Kaido and Oda slapping us in the face with Enma and 997. Also Apoo going down and Drake staying behind.

Then there’s Zoro himself. Zoro is a thorn in a lot of fandoms’ sides. Luffy stans, Sanji stans, Shanks/Yonko stans, and Law/Kid stans all want him to be weak so their headcanon can be reality, despite how Oda writes Zoro.

It’s rather sad :doffycry:
To be fair, it is the Auction trio and their main subordinates backing them up for those with relevant subordinates.

R.I.P. Law :josad:

J

Jo_Ndule

We should get pics or summary tomorrow
Whats the point of having spoilers on Monday if we are going to wait till next week?

Then they should have kept the whole spoilers for next week then.

Anyway, this discussion here is boring now
We need some new details or image

i agree with you that marco is needed against BM, because it's hard for me to think that kidd and killer are enough to take a yonkou. law, zoro and luffy vs kaido are capable to beat him with their fighting style, they are fighting genious and have lethality.
But marco is probably facing king right now, so if marco comes to stop BM that means King will be free and could attack the WG members and that's where i see the Zoro vs King.
Marco and King can fly so they can go anywhere ^^
I'm sure they are going to fight for a while, I've been saying this for weeks. Brook and Robin need to reach the 3rd floor to help Sanji and they are still in the basement. Plenty of time to clash with King.
Queen just needs to fall off the stage :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.