Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to bet all my money that as soon as Big Mom sees Kaido on the edge of defeat she will run away and (maybe kidnapping Robin with her).
Robin will probably learn how to properly defend herself soon, I have great expectations for her ;P

Plus Big Mom is so clumsy Robin's devil fruit would work perfectly on her. Unless Oda stops to make BM's character dirt.

@HA001 And nowhere in any of that did I say "Zoro won't fight Kaido."

All those were in reference to him killing Kaido.... I've always said there a chance he'd cut him, and you know it, as we've had this conversation countless times. Quit trying to twist my narrative.

All those were in reference to him killing Kaido.... I've always said there a chance he'd cut him, and you know it, as we've had this conversation countless times. Quit trying to twist my narrative.
So much for killer Zoro vs king team up.
And that Tiger/Dragon shit was stupid, blatant downplay. By the way Zoro is a Shark said by Oda. Kaido is a fish. Sharks eat fish. :gokulaugh: Interested to see how you get out of this one

SBS Volume 20, by the way. I only bring facts and don’t talk outta my ass like you.

I promise when ZKK happens I will be the most toxic fucker on Worstgen. I won’t hold back on any Zoro hater. If that shit happens, Zoro Yonko level, Idgaf if he sneaked Kaido, fingered him, or did some Apoo shit. I will go off.
You won't have to worry. I feel like in such cases, the best you can hear will be: "Kaido was weak" which sounds so ridiculous that it doesn't need to be countered. Maybe very best case scenario is: "Zoro was helped out" but this meme has turned so sterile. Apparently he was also helped out to cause Pica's demise.

Robin will probably learn how to properly defend herself soon, I have great expectations for her ;P

Plus Big Mom is so clumsy Robin's devil fruit would work perfectly on her. Unless Oda stops to make BM's character dirt.
Robin can't defend herself against a Yonko. Plus her next fight is going to put her on the edge of death like Nami, Usopp, and soon the rest of the Straw hats.
Big Mom is portrayed to be smarter than Kaido despite her stupid amnesia and crazy temper.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Bro just stfu ill give you of a run down of Your own fuckin posts

The first post was in Cineras thread about zoro FIGHTING kaido not killing

The second and third are you outright saying hes not a tiger but luffy is so he wont FIGHT kaido
and He wont FIGHT kaido but orochi

and the last speaks for itself

killer and zoro vs king

So much for killer Zoro vs king team up.
And that Tiger/Dragon shit was stupid, blatant downplay. By the way Zoro is a Shark said by Oda. Kaido is a fish. Sharks eat fish. :gokulaugh: Interested to see how you get out of this one

SBS Volume 20, by the way. I only bring facts and don’t talk outta my ass like you.
Lmao, you really think this is the climax battle? Like, for real? Let me guess, Marco is going to beat King and Queen at the same time right? :milaugh:

Bro just stfu ill give you of a run down of Your own fuckin posts

The first post was in Cineras thread about zoro FIGHTING kaido not killing

The second and third are you outright saying hes not a tiger but luffy is so he wont FIGHT kaido
and He wont FIGHT kaido but orochi

and the last speaks for itself

killer and zoro vs king
You can't be this ignorant... Cinera's post was a sarcastic post, so I literally went in and made a sarcastic post myself, to add to his sarcastic post.

My post about the Tiger and the Dragon was to emphasize the point that Luffy is more connected to Kaido, than Zoro is, because you asshats seem to have thought Zoro had a bigger connection to him, while using the "Tiger vs Dragon" argument.

And Killer and Zoro vs King can still happen. Unless you think Marco is beating King and Queen at the same time, and there is no chance of King making it to the battlefield. :kayneshrug:

Sanji is fighting Queen or King with Marco, and Zoro might fight King after slaughtering Kaido
To me it's likely that Marco will defeat King and Queen will first be stalled by Drake and then Sanji will jump into the fight as well.

This would be the most good looking scenario to me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.