Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:kayneshrug:what exactly is this?

This is a matchup discussion

You guys think it's dope that Killer and Zoro dont not fight YCs but kaido first

Guess what? In Act 4 , zoro and Killer would be forced to fight YCs or Underlings

Next chapter they might even be taken out.

Being unreasonable is stating crap like "zoro is above luffy, zoro can beat SN/YC Low diff ... zoro is top tier , zoro will surpass Roger and Yonko etc..." despite proofs stating otherwise

Matchups... you wanna talk about matchups?
Where zoro is given benefit to win against Charcter stronger than coz "muh he is zoro, trained with wss "

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I guess the crew matured after w7 and TB sabaody... They are all now better team, supporting each other... They grew. and I would hate that drama again... would make luffy look bad
Yeah they were even more childish back at the time of Whisky Peak. I miss Zoro clashing with Luffy, it was epic. I even lowkey hoped they could do that again for trivial reasons.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yeah they were even more childish back at the time of Whisky Peak. I miss Zoro clashing with Luffy, it was epic. I even lowkey hoped they could do that again for trivial reasons.
that was way better than luffy vs sanji fight, becouse it was funny and also childish and at that time I believe luffy was equal to zoro aswell according to Oda. but there is no way of it happening again... unless unlikely theories where somewhat zoro is stronger than luffy and disrespects him for that after finishing off kaido... but that is stupid theory I heard on some popular yt channel... i wouldnt like it... maybe some fun vs fight but not this

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
that was way better than luffy vs sanji fight, becouse it was funny and also childish and at that time I believe luffy was equal to zoro aswell according to Oda. but there is no way of it happening again... unless unlikely theories where somewhat zoro is stronger than luffy and disrespects him for that after finishing off kaido... but that is stupid theory I heard on some popular yt channel... i wouldnt like it... maybe some fun vs fight but not this
Well admitting that Zoro was Luffy's equal is the first step.

Besides, the way Zoro defeated Kaku augments the chance they were portrayed as equals all along during the entirety of Pre TS. It would have taken a legit G3 punch to one shot Kaku, except that move is slower than Asura's Silver Mist for a well known rationale. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.