Status
Not open for further replies.
he couldn t damage daz with 3 because he didn t knew ryou lmao but after he learned it end of fight he only had 1 sword since the rest of his swords were buried under rocks
With three swords Zoro is able to deliver more diverse blows and defend at the same time, but with just one he can focus all his strength on a single point.

Toei said that... they are taking GREEN LIGHT for skipped parts/clashes/outcomes... and the OUTCOME is all dependant on Oda's decision... which is why Toei Wano >>>>> Manga Wano
Everything the fans wanted... even the Kaido vs Big Mom... they extended it for fans with permission from Oda...

You can even trace Oda's way of writing before Wano into his pace in Wano.... He DEPENDING on Anime to fill in the blanks...
Tatsuya Nagamine anime director said it last week lol :gokulaugh:
Show Source....

Why do people think Zoro's attacks with more swords are superior to those with just one?
With only one sword Zoro is able to focus all his strength on a single point, it is not surprising that the attacks were able to cut Mr 1, Ryumma and Kuma were of the Ittoryu style. In the fight against Kaku he used several swords as he needed to attack and defend himself at the same time.
I don't know if it was clear what I meant, my English is bad.
For those reasons:
1- In terms of slashes: 1 sword (360 pound canon) 2 swords (720) 3 swords (1080 pound canon)
2- In terms of techniques: His Sanzen Sekai (3 swords) > Shishi Son Son (1 sword)

And lastly, going into (Asura mode) involvesd 3 swords in order to create the 9 sword style...

And LASTLY, he's a 3 sword style swordsman (always known for santoryo).... Meaning, he excels BEST when he uses Santoryu... So, he can use two-sword style, he can use 1 sword style, but HIS BEST is 3 sword style

There can be an attack in 1 sword style stronger than 2 swords attack or EVEN 3 sword style... However, 3 sword style HAS the strongest technique in Zoro's arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.