Status
Not open for further replies.
She can't use spear of elbaf/ikoku without napoleon. She's also a swordsman
It doesn't matter if a Character can use Techniques with or without Swords, what matters is who relies on the Sword
Too lazy to look it up for you... it was just recent news, MANY have made a video about it... you can at least search on youtube for people who talked about it and take the source from their discription

And EVEN BEFORE THAT NEWS...
Oda has always been confirming on different occasions that Toei gets back to him for many things.... the easiest one I recall is when someone asked him in SBS about the symbol on Impel Down gate,,, and he explained that he received the same question from Toei staff... (meaning, the staff always gets back to him)

another one where Oda explained that he's happy with his work with Toei Animation as they always understand his view of the series and know what HE WANTS....

When people asked Oda about Zeff too in Anime sacrificing his leg by cutting it off from ship wreckage instead of eating it... He also emphasized that he made the call with different scenario because Kids watch TV more than manga... some censorship needed to be done

So, hey, you are free to believe One Piece anime is bullshit.... Specially when it doesn't coincides with your agenda... FACTS REMAINS.... Sanji OUTCLASSED Drake WITHOUT Raid Suit for us... because we CHOOSE to believe Oda gives them green light on most of the shit that does not involve "Stretching the shit out of Fodders"

So please don't bring me Batman as argument cause it's fucking stupid to think a staff would ask Oda "how can Batman perform against Luffy"

But when it comes to prominent characters interactions, then hell yeah, Sanji DID NOT FINISH pageone... However, he outclassed both Pageone and Drake during those clashes
All i wanted to say is that it's fake man, toei never said such interview
Oda answered how he works with Toei long ago in SBS

You're too short minded then... I'd rather believe in Toei's outcome than have our headcanon on what happened to a battle when skipped... THEY LITERALLY have connection to Oda... what do we have with Oda??? can you contact him? do you have his whatsapp? THEY DO... so when the staff fill in the blank of a fight... it's freaking canon
It's just you who's being delusional xD, your way of thinking is so narrow that you think when Oda gave Toei permission it automatically makes the anime canon, it's simply a copyright issue. and just answer my question, was pre TS luffy as strong as roger?
Post automatically merged:

Okay, you are talking about Shiki and Luffy.... is that movie PART of the main story? now your turn to answer my question
your main point is "Oda gave Toei permission", so dont use your double standard, by your logic it applies to the movie as well

It's just you who's being delusional xD, your way of thinking is so narrow that you think when Oda gave Toei permission it automatically makes the anime canon, it's simply a copyright issue. and just answer my question, was pre TS luffy as strong as roger?

your main point is "Oda gave Toei permission", so dont use your double standard, by your logic it applies to the movie as well
He could fight on par with Grandmaster-senpai, of course he was stronger than that loser who was killed by 2 fodders

It doesn't matter if a Character can use Techniques with or without Swords, what matters is who relies on the Sword

All i wanted to say is that it's fake man, toei never said such interview
Oda answered how he works with Toei long ago in SBS
LOL, still to this day, he does... otherwise there will be NO ANIMATION to begin with... animation studio HAVE to stay in contact with author....
The director himself spoke about it on many occasions...
The director of Toei basically was interviewed by one of the famous youtubers in Arabic community when he visited middle east... the youtuber specifically wanted to CLEAR THIS DEBATE once and for all for viewrs... and asked him about Toei extra scenes in episodes and whether they are following Oda's agreement or not...and he confirmed it

You all can believe what you want... it's just a god damn denial at this point... OR I find it hysterrical sometimes when Zoro fans use Anime for FUTURE THEORIES, but then laugh and say "don't use anime" when it's in Sanji's favor...

they were asking you to back up what you say. Pretty weak principles man
Weak however you want... I'm not gonna search in sites for you when I'm using my phone, fuck off LOL

LOL, still to this day, he does... otherwise there will be NO ANIMATION to begin with... animation studio HAVE to stay in contact with author....
The director himself spoke about it on many occasions...
The director of Toei basically was interviewed by one of the famous youtubers in Arabic community when he visited middle east... the youtuber specifically wanted to CLEAR THIS DEBATE once and for all for viewrs... and asked him about Toei extra scenes in episodes and whether they are following Oda's agreement or not...and he confirmed it

You all can believe what you want... it's just a god damn denial at this point... OR I find it hysterrical sometimes when Zoro fans use Anime for FUTURE THEORIES, but then laugh and say "don't use anime" when it's in Sanji's favor...
1. I asked for Source, u didn't show any
2. I said Oda's answer was long ago, i didn't say he only worked with them long ago
3. Dunno why mention Zoro here....

Told ya pics weren't a given. Chapter releasing tomorrow shouldn't be taken for granted either. The magazine release is only the 4th. (Normally we get the full chapter 3-4 days before official release)

And who told you Shiki was as strong as Roger LMAO.... Shiki IN HIS PRIME + a WHOLE FLEET against ONE SINGLE SHIP.... in that same movie.... and he WAS WIPED THE FUCK OUT..... Roger >>>>>> Shiki

EVEN NOW, in manga... Oda has manga panels of Rocks pirates.... who were the THREE MOST PROMINENT CHARACTERS in Rocks pirates???
Whitebeard (Prime) / Big Mom (close to Prime) / Kaido (NO Devil FRUIT + APPRENTICE)
Shiki is WEAKER than Kaido who had NO DF and was an apprentice....

That was the shiki you're talking about... Equal to Roger my ass....

Status
Not open for further replies.