Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. it was not just a vacant seat... it was specifically said "the seat was vacant for a VERY LONG TIME"
it's your choice to believe he didn't plan for it though, I just think he did
Yes...a blank slate where he could create any character to be the former 2nd division captain when he wanted. Oden was never hinted at before Zou. It's not like he was teased like the Yonko were or named prior. Thats my point. We can argue all day about this until he shows us or tells us he was planned for 10+ years.

Oh my god those two small plot holes literally mean nothing. It's a small sentence that Oda could literally address in an SBS. As for the wouvss,

The main manga literally has more plot holes than they if we're going to be nit picky.

Find the chapter where Sanji cries to Luffy and has a flashback to his moments with the crew. Then tell me when those flashbacks could have possibly happened in the manga timeline. According to your logic then, that chapter is no longer canon.

Marco said they didn't know about Wano. Then later Marco revealed he knew about Wano. Guess that's no longer canon either.

I think the answer to those two small things is in an SBS. The same one where Oda answers why Zoros swords switch from left to right. "shut up nerd," is basically what he says, if you're interested.
you're honestly brain damaged if you think zoro ignoring wounds that carried across an entire other arc, wounds that put luffy into unconsciousness, is a minor plot hole that means nothing. the "plot hole" with sanji you point out means literally nothing and your reasoning makes no sense, those flashbacks aren't tied to anything that make them stand out as not part of the timeline. same with marco. he never said he didnt know about wano lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.