Status
Not open for further replies.
you're honestly brain damaged if you think zoro ignoring wounds that carried across an entire other arc, wounds that put luffy into unconsciousness, is a minor plot hole that means nothing. the "plot hole" with sanji you point out means literally nothing and your reasoning makes no sense, those flashbacks aren't tied to anything that make them stand out as not part of the timeline. same with marco. he never said he didnt know about wano lol.
Stopped reading there. There's nothing I want to discuss with you anymore. Have a nice day.

Lol that’s not why I don’t like him. Just brought that up as a diss
Well, I don't even care if he is roided up LMAO...
I just think he's not a great actor but rather a great looking guy for superhero that's all.. but not a great actor... simply because HE TALKS THE SAME for almost all the roles he plays... same fucking tone and speech... which is not good acting as each character should convince you to be different on screen.

Meaning... Dicaprio on Titanic movie was different from the one in "catch me if you can" who was different from "inception" who was different from the one on "shutter island" who was different from his other movies... that's a GREAT actor...

Rock in Fast & Furious is the same Rock in many other action movies... to a point I forget what his name was in movie and I just say "the rock"...

I just think he's not a great actor but rather a great looking guy for superhero that's all.. but not a great actor... simply because HE TALKS THE SAME for almost all the roles he plays... same fucking tone and speech... which is not good acting as each character should convince you to be different on screen.

Meaning... Dicaprio on Titanic movie was different from the one in "catch me if you can" who was different from "inception" who was different from the one on "shutter island" who was different from his other movies... that's a GREAT actor...

Rock in Fast & Furious is the same Rock in many other action movies... to a point I forget what his name was in movie and I just say "the rock"...
Eh, DJ is ok I guess.

But Cena is infinitely superior

The problem with the Rock is that he can't really break away from those roles as most of his fans expect that from him

It's not that he can't do it, he just doesn't wanna risk alienating his fanbase

Those are Prog Rock bands, not Psychedelic
And psychedelic... and generally rock intertwine between its subgenre... so it's not like they cannot mix

hard rock can mix with prog rock which can mix with goth rock and so on... songs are not as simple as being one subgenre

Bruhhhh you've literally just slapped down some of my favourite bands. Now the age old debate.. rust in peace or master of puppets 😂
hahaha, hey I'm always a bigger metallica fan honestly... but I'm not the type of guy who would ignore a great song from Megadeth like Hanger 18 for example just because I'm a more metallica fan

And psychedelic... and generally rock intertwine between its subgenre... so it's not like they cannot mix

hard rock can mix with prog rock which can mix with goth rock and so on... songs are not as simple as being one subgenre
Yeah But Dream Theater specifically isn't really Psychedelic

They make Prog Power Metal. Most Psychedelic Rock fans outright hate them for being "cheesy"

You should definitely get into LOTR man!!

The best masterpiece I ever witnessed in my existence, fantasy wise at least.
It's exactly why I don't want to watch it... it's because of people overhyping the shit out of it... if people just said "it's a great movie"
I would have said ok i will watch it hahaha...

But simply BECAUSE I KNOW for a FACT, that i will not enjoy it as much as you did... REASON simply is because I'm not a fan of "witch" stories... the same for Star wars or Star Trek, I hate them because I hate movies about galaxies and space ships...
Becuase I KNOW MY TASTE... and because I know it will be an ok movie at best for me... with people like you overhyping it hahaha... it will be more disappointing

hahaha, hey I'm always a bigger metallica fan honestly... but I'm not the type of guy who would ignore a great song from Megadeth like Hanger 18 for example just because I'm a more metallica fan
I think both bands have their strengths. Megadeth had better speed, technicality, solos and raw vibe
Whereas Metallica had rhythm, better vocals and the heavier tone. That being said each have songs and albums which break that mould

Status
Not open for further replies.