Status
Not open for further replies.
people really bitch about this series and then say stuff that shows they dont pay attention reading it. i love it
LOL, even after I mention this to him... he is basically responding "still, Oda could fill that position for any character" LMAO.... like dude... I don't care.. at end of day he planned something big for that 2nd seat of WB division... if you choose to ignore it, not my problem

I think both bands have their strengths. Megadeth had better speed, technicality, solos and raw vibe
Whereas Metallica had rhythm, better vocals and the heavier tone. That being said each have songs and albums which break that mould
I will agree to some extent
I believe Megadeth had better accuracy in speed.. and was more technical.... however, I prefer Metallica's solos because it FLOWED correctly....
What I mean is... Metallica is the KING of transitions... it knows which note to hit next, which note is after during a solo... and WHEN they shift the song... and do a transition between one part into another part with different rhythm or Riff, they made it seem FLAWLESS

Which is something I believe Megadeth fell short on compared to metallica.. because they have the speed and technicality, but sometimes some transitions seems OUT OF NOWHERE which did not feel like it's the right flow

I hope my explaination is clear... because for example, when I listen to Metallica song, in first 1 minute, if I like it, I know I will like the rest 6 minutes... because i know whatever direction they will take, it WILL suit the song and flow right and will sound great

With Megadeth... If I liked the first minute, I was AFRAID to reach minute 4 and I don't like that part for example... because sometimes their transitions seem out of place. That's why I prefer Metallica more generally

Status
Not open for further replies.