Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the One Piece fandom in general, outside of this place the "Goda" mentality dominates the discourse, a lot of people declare One Piece the "best Shounen" when they watched less than Five shounen and assume every other shounen is like Bleach

The One Piece Subreddit is the worse about this, any type of criticism and you are called an Asshole
I watched more than 1k manga and anime, all manga have drawback, flaws. It's easier to write a short manga without too many mistake but to keep hyping everyone for the next chapter is something only Oda can do. One Piece is not maybe the best manga of all time but it has everything to be the first contender.

I watched more than 1k manga and anime, all manga have drawback, flaws. It's easier to write a short manga without too many mistake but to keep hyping everyone for the next chapter is something only Oda can do. One Piece is not maybe the best manga of all time but it has everything to be the first contender.
Exactly. People on this site just hate everything about One Piece. And yet, they devote hours to it.

I'm only here because King Boris made it illegal to leave our houses till January.

Status
Not open for further replies.