Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is the type of dude who will get KILLED in an off-screen fight in his FIRST SERIOUS confrontation... and then his fans will still say "he's strongest in verse" LOL
Believe it or not, Oda probably has some glorious plans for Shanks. The guy has been there since chapter 1 and is still a total mystery till date. Blackbeard off-screening him is the last thing Oda would do, lol. There's a reason Oda said that he is the one who's going to make his move in 2021 and not BB. Please make Shanks the final villain Oda.

Last edited:
Won't happen anyway cause Shanks is pretty much the most important character behind Luffy and his crew in this manga, whether people understand that or not. He is always featured in every volume Character ToC
I don't think he will die though...
Post automatically merged:

Believe it or not, Oda probably has some glorious plans for Shanks. The guy has been there since chapter 1 and is still a total mystery till date. Blackbeard off-screening him is the last thing Oda would do, lol. There's a reason Oda said that he is the who's going to make his move in 2021 and not BB. Please make Shanks the final villain Oda.
Yeah I know...

You do realise Kawamatsu wasn’t even in the first act ?
Sure, but he got a lot of panels in Udon, which was a big chunk of the second act.
Post automatically merged:

They are the lamest group in the serie. Kinemon i s the only decent one
They have over 2000 panels if you add them up. More panels than Luffy, Zoro and Sanji combined :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.