You can trust me.

I am harmless at night and only have night immunity
Post automatically merged:

My second ability is blackhole.

I didn't activate it yet...

You guys can see.

D

Dragomir

Wait, hold on. Why are we trusting Lind? Reborn brings up a good point. Lind was the one to claim to have a killing ability after all.

Unvote End Phase Unvote Reborn

Aw, crap. I think I'm too late.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Wait, hold on. Why are we trusting Lind? Reborn brings up a good point. Lind was the one to claim to have a killing ability after all.

All I know is I tried to shoot lind yesterday after winning the reward and it failed.

Which means he has both day and night immunity.

And, if he has killing ability then you are literally spoon feeding him the win.

I am survivor.

No night ability except blackhole which is protection ability and I didn't activate it even on day one. Just check....

Dark matter is day ability. I exhausted it as its two shot.

Win coin - just survive till the end of the game

Dude I am totally harmless....

Let's vote lind out

Al sama hasn't come yet.

So day isn't ended

Last edited:

isnt he your teammate??

Reborn

That's not how it works, unfortunately. The day phase ended 30 minutes ago since that was when he began it. He doesn't need to officially say it for it to be over.

No. Did he say that?
Dude host can be flexible as many players have time zone.

I woke up half an hour ago as it's morning in my country.

*different time zone

unvote

lind is your teammate
thats what he claimed

Emil

Certified Memelord
can u invite me to the jester cult or w.e u guys r doing btw. i do not oppose lmao

i am a gimni double role both usopp and sogeking lol

originally it was intended that during the day usopp is active but during the night the hero sogeking takes over.

then it turned out to Usopp being the odd nights vig and sogeking being the even night vig. they were supposed to be 2 different players sharing same win con and atleast one of them has to survive till the end or eliminate all anti town players.

but the players i suggested one of them has their own role and the other bailed out. so me = usopp is practically dead now and i just obtained the sogeking role as a 2nd life basically since no other player took it

i just wanna live till the end so u ningens tell me what to do lmao. just put me in the cult with u plox onigai shimasu

Reborn

can u invite me to the jester cult or w.e u guys r doing btw. i do not oppose lmao

i am a gimni double role both usopp and sogeking lol

originally it was intended that during the day usopp is active but during the night the hero sogeking takes over.

then it turned out to Usopp being the odd nights vig and sogeking being the even night vig. they were supposed to be 2 different players sharing same win con and atleast one of them has to survive till the end or eliminate all anti town players.

but the players i suggested one of them has their own role and the other bailed out. so me = usopp is practically dead now and i just obtained the sogeking role as a 2nd life basically since no other player took it

i just wanna live till the end so u ningens tell me what to do lmao. just put me in the cult with u plox onigai shimasu
Vote queen as even I wanna simply survive till the end and wanna save my ass.

Game timing messed me up as game ends and begin after midnight for me.

And, hope LiL AL count the vote.

And, next time makes a role that make you play in the game. It would be fun to play with you ✌️

Emil

Certified Memelord
i havent been followig the game much but i noticed its full of indies. i am practically an indie too gimnei double role. seems AL sama has no town or mafia so u guys might as well spill the beans really

i noticed queen defending me and i wonder why lol? are u afraid of getting vigged? its an even night so sogeking can maybe vig someone if al sama lets me do it

last night someone gave me a double action but i couldnt use it. would be nice if i got that tonight too

Status
Not open for further replies.