Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i keep waiting for it to fuck up, but it's taking too long, i don't know if Oda would want to make Wano 150/200 chapters long considring his desire to finish OP in the next 5/7 years.
Pretty sure the whole "ending" thing has been a huge marketing ploy. A means to generate interest in OP because sales are slowly going down (even though they relatively still huge). Oda knows he isn't finished, so does jump, but its a way to at least keep fans interested/engaged until there is a foreseeable end, which right now there isnt

The fact that he says its "heading towards its end" and yet its supposed to still take at least 5 years means that the entire thing is pretty much BS anyway. We know the final war isn't exactly next, same as Laugh Tale. There is a missing RP, Elbaf needs to happen and there's a slew plotlines that seemingly need to be tied up before Laugh Tale/Final War anyway

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's a bit too early to ask for such a thing but what do you guys think about the ending of the story? Are you expect to be disappointed or satisfied?

For me, I'd say that Oda has a lot and I will repeat a lot of stretching his mind to do to actually pull something unexpected.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Fingers crossed my friend. We already experienced something like that for way longer with Nico Robin, but her time might have come either.
Tbf he's been taking the piss out of all the Strawhats except the East Blue 5.
I am expecting something big from the rest in the arc.

Brook did shine at WCI..I forgot about that

Status
Not open for further replies.