Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how people can keep going talking for hundreds of pages on a spoilers thread that didnt get any new update for days now lmao.
This is amazing and shows that WG is the best site for OP atm imo. But maybe its just me but i cant do the prolonged discussions you guys are having, i get bored very very quickly.
It's a bit too early to ask for such a thing but what do you guys think about the ending of the story? Are you expect to be disappointed or satisfied?

For me, I'd say that Oda has a lot and I will repeat a lot of stretching his mind to do to actually pull something unexpected.
The story ? Well Oda has had it in mind since the start imo, i dont expect anything tho. As i said, OP has gone down in my list of priorities quite a bit lately. Im still gonna hang around for its end though.

But im gonna take a long break after this chapter.

The ending imo is gonna be the dissolution of the current WG and the CD system, but keeping the Reverie side and the whole United Nations vibe. Also the entire seas will be connected with the destruction of the Grand line to be honest.

I expect Luffy to die too, way too many hints throughout the story for that not to happen.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk how people can keep going talking for hundreds of pages on a spoilers thread that didnt get any new update for days now lmao.
This is amazing and shows that WG is the best site for OP atm imo. But maybe its just me but i cant do the prolonged discussions you guys are having, i get bored very very quickly.

The story ? Well Oda has had it in mind since the start imo, i dont expect anything tho. As i said, OP has gone down in my list of priorities quite a bit lately. Im still gonna hang around for its end though.

But im gonna take a long break after this chapter.

The ending imo is gonna be the dissolution of the current WG and the CD system, but keeping the Reverie side and the whole United Nations vibe. Also the entire seas will be connected with the destruction of the Grand line to be honest.

I expect Luffy to die too, way too many hints throughout the story for that not to happen.
I dunno if it's possible but I can totally see Luffy not being happy with reaching Laugh Tale and being hailed as the Pirate King ( I assume he will reach Laugh Tale after the WG war ). I can see him understanding that the thing he wanted the most was his freedom not exactly the Pirate King title.

Good question. Law's accomplishments and hype:

* Only survivor of Flevance (White Town) by resolve to escape ground zero crawling through bodies of his countrymen's corpses
* Resolve to injure Corazon for always attacking him even at the cost of breaking Doflamingo's code and his life
* Doflamingo took him on as his future right-hand man as a 10 year old child
* Healed self of White Lead Disease as a child
* Saved Bepo from being bullied
* Raised hell in North Blue so that Ace knew his name 3 years before he set sail on the Grand Line
* Set sail on the Grand Line with a reputation for being a dangerous man
* Made it to Sabaody as a rookie with his crew and a bounty of 100+ million pre ts
* Trolling Drake "How many people have you killed"
* Taking no crap from Kid, the Supernova with the highest bounty and showing him the finger
* Thoroughly entertained by Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon
* Tanked a CoC blow from an Advanced Haki user Rayleigh Roger's First mate and didn't flinch (along with Kid, Killer, Bepo, etc.)
* Took on a Pacifista pre ts (along with Kid and Killer)

* Saved Luffy and Jinbei's life at Marineford (no fruit needed)
* Held onto Luffy's straw hat while he recovered and met with Rayleigh as he emerged from fighting sea kings in the calm belt

* Mastermind behind the Rocky Port Incident
* Delivered the hearts of 100 pirates to MF
* Warlord Trafalgar D. Water Law
* Clapped Smoker
* Clapped Vergo
* Formed an alliance with Monkey D. Luffy
* Mountain range cut to destroy SAD
* Broke the gear, waged war on Kaido and his supplier Joker and jump started the new generation
* Helped the crew escape Punk Hazard
* saved the giant kids at Punk Hazard alongside Chopper

* refused to renounce the alliance with Luffy at Green Bit
* stalled Fujitora and Doflamingo so the crew could destroy SMILE factory
* saved Sanji and the Curly Hat Pirates from Doflamingo and his Overheat, and Fujitora's meteors
* Law and Luffy Shambles-Red Hawk combo
* refused to perform the operation on Doflamingo, gave him the finger, showed faith in the Straw-Hats
* Gamma Knife'd Doflamingo and did significant damage
* destroyed Trebol no-diff with sterben using his torn off arm
* pissed off Kaido

* this chapter, saved the scabbards
* the list goes on and on
Meaningful Achievements... literally telling his life story... completely dishonest and a shitty excuse.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Pics should arrive later today or tomorrow at best. ( This is judging by last year's drop. Might be different this time ).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Pics should arrive later today or tomorrow at best. ( This is judging by last year's drop. Might be different this time ).
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dolzenabring 666. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Hex's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike D666 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Taita's existencial catchphrase "jaderbadar" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as greatness unfolds itself on their screens. What fools... how I pity them. 😂 And yes by the way, I DO have a @HexBozoline tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

It's a bit too early to ask for such a thing but what do you guys think about the ending of the story? Are you expect to be disappointed or satisfied?

For me, I'd say that Oda has a lot and I will repeat a lot of stretching his mind to do to actually pull something unexpected.
Its the one thing allegedly planned since the beginning, so I honestly expect it to be something else, that's for sure. He also said he's going to something no one has done before with the final arc/EoS (one of his past interviews this year), so I guess it'll be a big deal at least

I dunno if it's possible but I can totally see Luffy not being happy with reaching Laugh Tale and being hailed as the Pirate King ( I assume he will reach Laugh Tale after the WG war ). I can see him understanding that the thing he wanted the most was his freedom not exactly the Pirate King title.
Imo that would devalue his dream and how much he's been spouting it if he suddenly doesnt care for it much.

Looks like Sunday / Next Week are the most feasible expectations. We all been awaiting them for 5 days straight and each single day we were deluded haha.
No we were told specifically by Korean scans back on Tuesday that they wouldn't be coming till friday-sunday. Magazine already leaked, but likely Korean scans have first dibs (aka, their source)

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Good question. Law's accomplishments and hype:

* Only survivor of Flevance (White Town) by resolve to escape ground zero crawling through bodies of his countrymen's corpses
* Resolve to injure Corazon for always attacking him even at the cost of breaking Doflamingo's code and his life
* Doflamingo took him on as his future right-hand man as a 10 year old child
* Healed self of White Lead Disease as a child
* Saved Bepo from being bullied
* Raised hell in North Blue so that Ace knew his name 3 years before he set sail on the Grand Line
* Set sail on the Grand Line with a reputation for being a dangerous man
* Made it to Sabaody as a rookie with his crew and a bounty of 100+ million pre ts
* Trolling Drake "How many people have you killed"
* Taking no crap from Kid, the Supernova with the highest bounty and showing him the finger
* Thoroughly entertained by Luffy punching a Celestial Dragon
* Tanked a CoC blow from an Advanced Haki user Rayleigh Roger's First mate and didn't flinch (along with Kid, Killer, Bepo, etc.)
* Took on a Pacifista pre ts (along with Kid and Killer)

* Saved Luffy and Jinbei's life at Marineford (no fruit needed)
* Held onto Luffy's straw hat while he recovered and met with Rayleigh as he emerged from fighting sea kings in the calm belt

* Mastermind behind the Rocky Port Incident
* Delivered the hearts of 100 pirates to MF
* Warlord Trafalgar D. Water Law
* Clapped Smoker
* Clapped Vergo
* Formed an alliance with Monkey D. Luffy
* Mountain range cut to destroy SAD
* Broke the gear, waged war on Kaido and his supplier Joker and jump started the new generation
* Helped the crew escape Punk Hazard
* saved the giant kids at Punk Hazard alongside Chopper

* refused to renounce the alliance with Luffy at Green Bit
* stalled Fujitora and Doflamingo so the crew could destroy SMILE factory
* saved Sanji and the Curly Hat Pirates from Doflamingo and his Overheat, and Fujitora's meteors
* Law and Luffy Shambles-Red Hawk combo
* refused to perform the operation on Doflamingo, gave him the finger, showed faith in the Straw-Hats
* Gamma Knife'd Doflamingo and did significant damage
* destroyed Trebol no-diff with sterben using his torn off arm
* pissed off Kaido

* this chapter, saved the scabbards
* the list goes on and on
Gosh :finally:

Stop giving them false hope paper-kun
Nah the ToC and magazine cover leaked, usually when this happens and we don't get arab LQ images, it means the korean raws come after soon enough. The ToC and Magazine covers were roughly a day late so its likely Redons summary or the Korean raws come out tonight or tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

Did you hear this from someone about this possibility or a guess?

Either way im taking you for your word and hoping for that miracle LETS GOOOOO
Pretty sure @BangMi or @T.D.A said it earlier in the thread. One of them can deny or agree.

Regardless, Scotch thinks its coming out tonight, ToC and Magazine cover leaked a day late. Usually Korean raws leak ~12-24 hours after that so it would be in the next 2-3 hours then.

Status
Not open for further replies.