Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said he has Ryu for sure (even if it's highly probable imo) :kayneshrug: always said he has some ability that can hurt Kaido, never specified which (could be some sort of Awakening too)
Kidd having Ryu is MUCH more realistic than him being incapable of hurting Kaido tho
Well I think it's the opposite. Kid definitely won't be able to hurt thee guys since Oda spent 30;chapters justifying Luffy and zoro being able to do this yet he spent 0 chapters in kid and killer.

And that's the thing, killer is there too. If your argument is that Oda wouldn't put kid on the roof with no way of hurting these guys, then that extends to killer. If kid has ryou then killer must have it too right?

What I think kid is there to do is disarm Kaido and big mom. This is a feat above anything kid has shown before and it would actually impact the fight significantly AND IT ACTUALLY FITS WITHIN HIS POWER SET.

Kid's big plan to fight emperors is more metal. Why is he so focused on metal when his ryou should be enough? The way I see it, Oda is telling us Kid's big thing will be snatching Momma's napoleon and kaido's club. AND THAT'S IT

Did I say that Kidd is stronger than Luffy for this reason? No
Kaido's was not an ambush, at least not to Luffy, was Luffy's own decision to attack him

Y'all are just ignoring all the parallelism that have been made between Luffy and Kidd during all Wano and even before, it's the plain definition of denial :milaugh:
An 8 year could tell what the author is trying to portray between Luffy and Kidd with all these parallels lol. And yet these people are so in denial that they reach so hard to find any reason to downplay him. First it’s “no feats”, then it’s “pLoT ReLeVanCe”, and when they run out arguments they start spamming “Useless Midd”. It’s like clockwork :milaugh:

they fought but did Kaido fought back too? stop forcing your headcanon
What headcanon? "Until they collapsed" means until they can't handle anymore damage/fatigue call it whatever you want.
He was shown in the cell near Luffy injured, are you telling me he self injured himself? That's what headcanon looks like:milaugh:

An 8 year could tell what the author is trying to portray between Luffy and Kidd with all these parallels lol. And yet these people are so in denial that they reach so hard to find any reason to downplay him. First it’s “no feats”, then it’s “pLoT ReLeVanCe”, and when they run out arguments they start spamming “Useless Midd”. It’s like clockwork :milaugh:
Yeah it's becoming kinda boring tbh :kayneshrug: I think I'll just observe from now on :myman:

What headcanon? "Until they collapsed" means until they can't handle anymore damage/fatigue call it whatever you want.
He was shown in the cell near Luffy injured, are you telling me he self injured himself? That's what headcanon looks like:milaugh:
are you a fking kid or what, your logic is too narrow
1. "Until they collapsed" so what? they got one shoted and the narration "Until they collapsed" could still apply
2. Kidd was shown injured and what that has to do with not getting one shoted?

try better next time

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kidd fans - Oda drew parallels between kidd and luffy so kidd would do more than zoro

Actual parallelism
  • Both kidd and luffy has CoC. (Brook hyped zoro anger has him using CoC is way better hype than kaido simply telling luffy about Kidd's CoC)
  • Both Luffy and Kidd did bickering and lifting stones at Udon - ( zoro was actually shown training in parallel with luffy to beat kaido while at that time oda off paneled kidd)
:milaugh::milaugh:

If you ask me Killer is a better character than Kidd who is barely a character.
Kidd barely does something other than yelling if you think about it. Even his normal parlance is nothing but yelling.
Actually Killer has a background and tragic story, he is also way more nice.
I was really sad when I knew about his sacrifice in order to save his captain.
Killer is a true friend, though I still can't see which qualities he saw in Kidd. Sometimes I even ask myself if Kidd even deserves a nakama like Killer, no joke.

Before replying Killer is fodder etc, keep in mind that not everything is about power level, I don't like Killer for his power level

are you a fking kid or what, your logic is too narrow
1. "Until they collapsed" so what? they got one shoted and the narration "Until they collapsed" could still apply
2. Kidd was shown injured and what that has to do with not getting one shoted?

try better next time
I think I got you wrong, I think you were saying Kaido didn't fight back which makes no sense, so I answered you that he was visibly injured in Udon, so the fight happened
We are of course speculating until Oda will show us a flashback, but Hawkins words (he was there when the fight happened) hints at a fight that wasn't just a one shot

If you aren't pedxi then type "Pedxi is a little snivelling bitch ass punk ass wimp ass idiot"

Since you aren't him, this statement won't bother you
suuuure here you go
Pedxi is a little snivelling bitch ass punk ass wimp ass idiot"
plus he is a bad bad bad bad sanji wanker from bda i heard
zoro fans worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.