Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask me Killer is a better character than Kidd who is barely a character.
Kidd barely does something other than yelling if you think about it. Even his normal parlance is nothing but yelling.
Actually Killer has a background and tragic story, he is also way more nice.
I was really sad when I knew about his sacrifice in order to save his captain.
Killer is a true friend, though I still can't see which qualities he saw in Kidd. Sometimes I even ask myself if Kidd even deserves a nakama like Killer, no joke.

Before replying Killer is fodder etc, keep in mind that not everything is about power level, I don't like Killer for his power level
It's just that most of you are judging before even knowing their backstory and seeing what they can do full power:kayneshrug:

Tell me what you want guys but whomever lacks advanced haki isn't accomplishing much against Kaido unless called Law and we know why. Unless someone here stands by the opinion Kidd can match that man's hax.

Even then I seriously doubt Law w/ Gamma Knife can attain better than hurting Kaido a lil bit.

J

Jo_Ndule

are you a fking kid or what, your logic is too narrow
1. "Until they collapsed" so what? they got one shoted and the narration "Until they collapsed" could still apply
2. Kidd was shown injured and what that has to do with not getting one shoted?

try better next time
:milaugh:

Kidd was fighting kaido till he collapsed...lost
Luffy fought drunk kaido till he started wheezing then got oneshotted

One fought drunk kaido fro 99% of the battle
The other fought normal kaido .
In fact, kidd fought just base kaido straight while luffy had to fight dragon punching bag kaiod first then base kaido...kaido being drunk
Post automatically merged:

Kidd fans - Oda drew parallels between kidd and luffy so kidd would do more than zoro

Actual parallelism
  • Both kidd and luffy has CoC. (Brook hyped zoro anger has him using CoC is way better hype than kaido simply telling luffy about Kidd's CoC)
  • Both Luffy and Kidd did bickering and lifting stones at Udon - ( zoro was actually shown training in parallel with luffy to beat kaido while at that time oda off paneled kidd)
:milaugh::milaugh:
:moonwalk:

Kidd was fighting kaido till he collapsed...lost
Luffy fought drunk kaido till he started wheezing then got oneshotted

One fought drunk kaido fro 99% of the battle
The other fought normal kaido .
In fact, kidd fought just base kaido straight while luffy had to fight dragon punching bag kaiod first then base kaido...kaido being drunk
Based on your logic, Kid fought a suicidal Kaido, that's even worse lmao
Kaido was begging to die during that day & Kid couldn't satisfy him

What i really hate is when people say Luffy & Kid are Equals because they have few parallels
But ignore the ones between Luffy & Zoro, giga bias!!
how come an UNDERLING like zoro can be equal cant you seeeeeeeeeEEEEEeee some lousy ass parallels where if you stand together or is shown in a same panel means you are stronker than the underlimg you wankerrrrr toxic man

Kidd's strongest attack? Is the attack he used pre-TS, pretty much the equivalent of G3 :gokulaugh:
Of course Zoro+Drake are too much for Apoo, i think that in 1v1 both Zoro and Drake beat Apoo but high diff. They menaged to not report injuries cause they were tag teaming (in CQC, which is the speciality of both Zoro and Drake)
Supernovas don't defeat others SN easily, a lot of you still don't understand it
you need to read what people wrote note what your mind tells you to read, I said one of his stronger attacks.... or perhaps you think Kidd would attack Apoo with a weak attack even though Kid is disgusted of and hates Apoo the most specially after the betrayal
SNs dont defeat other SNs easily ? and yet you put Kid around Luffy level ? Luffy is far stronger than most of SNs, I already gave you example of Law... do you think Hawkins/Bege/Bonney/Apoo could Hold a candle against Katakuri ? that while Luffy is above Katakuri right now...
it is true that other SNs dont have much difference in strength and that includes Kid and I believe Law might be stronger than him, but Luffy is far above them all, only exception I can bring is Zoro since he is 2nd most important character after Luffy in OP world and he is given special privileges just like Luffy unlike other SNs (Special training of Rayleigh and Mihawk)

Should we go and count the number of panels and and plot lines Kid and zoro are involved in?

You post that panel from the start of onigashima yet EVEN IN ONIGASHIMA Zoro is more relevant.

I mean these are just facts right? Like do you not know Zoro has done way more than Kid?
Post automatically merged:

Are these the same thing though?

The narrative importance of hurting kaido is way higher than the narrative importance of just beating CP-9

The fact that Oda went out of his way to explain how Luffy and Zoro can possibly hurt kaido and Oda spent 30 chapters on just that shows this is a bigger deal.

You know what, I don't have to argue this. Within three chapters I'm sure we will have answer
Lmao
Kawamastu, denjiro, inu, kin, kiku and the rest showed no advance haki until fight with kaido..

I'm sorry but oda can give anybody he wants advance haki if it's needed in the plot

I think I got you wrong, I think you were saying Kaido didn't fight back which makes no sense, so I answered you that he was visibly injured in Udon, so the fight happened
We are of course speculating until Oda will show us a flashback, but Hawkins words (he was there when the fight happened) hints at a fight that wasn't just a one shot
1. I didnt say Kaido didnt fight back, there are two possibilities which are Kaido fighting back and not fighting back. You insisted that Kaido fought them back and respect yours, but it's your headcanon, that's why i said you were talking about only headcanons
2. The fight did happen and no one deny that, but the thing is that has nothing to do with getting one shoted or not getting one shoted, Just look at Luffy's case, Luffy fought Kaido and got one shoted a moment later, this could apply to Kidd and killer as well. Unless you think Luffy's fight against kaido wasn't really a "fight" then this point of mine can't apply on you

Status
Not open for further replies.