Status
Not open for further replies.
This Luffy feat cannot be talked enough, punching down a battle ready Kaido with the slow G3 is unheard of, Kaido took G4's punches better.
For Real! Luffy had his attention on Kinemon and the scabbards, dodged Kaido's seemingly sneak attack, and blitzed him with Gear 3 of all things.... Even Kaido's Oneesan BM was like "how could you get hit like that?" lmao.

If this does any damage to Kaido whatsoever (which it seems it did) then this is automatically Luffy's greatest feat in the manga.:finally:

It's true, Queen being a cyborg has a lot of potential. And him being clowned by Marco ain't bad; Marco is simply that strong.

I'm afraid your meme is unnecessary here.
Just joking. I just think it was funny how you chose to focus on what you consider a positive thing to cope with your disappointment about King getting clowned. But yeah, Queen being a cyborg is cool.

Thanks for the summary as always.

Damn so it seems like Marco will be going up agianst both King and Queen for now and Queen seems to have more modification to his body then we thought.

Man i love Luffy so much, how he just casually ignores Big Mom and Kaido while talking to Kinemon.

This is gonna be fantastic chaper, can't wait for it to come out.

King's base form is better than his Zoan form lol
Full zoan forms are useless. Lucci barely used it, Kaku used it once, Jabra didn't at all. Even Chopper's really does nothing in it. Kaido got jobbed by scabbards, Page 1's was effectively a punching bag. The only thing thats been good was King hitting BMs ship, Queen hitting BMs head and Drake biting Apoo.

Hybrids virtually turn everything around, its how Lucci, Kaku and Jabra normally fight, its how Page 1 was at least able to do something against Sanji.

And I think that's why shit really hasn't started yet with the beasts pirates. This shit doesn't even include Awakening either. None of the Calamities, 3 of the F6 nor Kaido has shown off Hybrids or Awakening at all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.