rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even when I rage against her supporters, I acknowledge that her going Sulong against Daifuku and BM’s forces was pretty hype in its time...still, it was mostly just to raise the stakes when Inu and Neko did the same, and she really hasn’t done anything noteworthy before or since. Hell, she hasn’t even had any interactions with Luffy past gnawing on his ear, whereas Yamato’s now had several chapters’ worth of explaining her admiration for the guy :luuh:
No more Sulong. We’re done with that. We movin on. Thank you next. Buh bye. See you never. Thank you for a nice couple hundred chapters. Your hype wasn’t earth shattering

Well Zoro's going to play a role in that, and also defeat King to confirm his strength on the top YC level.

Or you think the line up on the roof is set and will continue into the Wano mainland vs the Yonko, with Zoro no longer getting a 1 vs 1 fight and ending the Wano arc without him defeating any Swordsman of worth ?
I don’t really care about Zoro vs King anymore tbh, anything done against Kaido vastly overshadows anything done against King. If Zoro vs King does happen I’ll enjoy it, but the best of Zoro will be what he dies against Kaido,

And it really wouldn’t surprise me if Zoro vs King doesn’t happen anymore, it’s a fight that Oda has put no effort into setting up, while having Zoro totally focused on Kaido the entire time in Onigashima. Plus all Marco’s dialogue seems to imply he isn’t intending to go anywhere near Kaido himself, leaving him vs King as the only thing he can really do (since it seems BM is also occupied with the Worst Gen).

Now, obviously Oda can have King jump up to the roof at any time, and have Zoro vs King, but personally I won’t feel I’ll have lost much if it doesn’t happen.

That would have been pleasing if there wasn't that cheap drama again of them being able of injuring only to beaten by Kaido being dragged for several chapters and if Kaido had actually killed them, and if the Calamities other than Jack had really shown their abilities in battle, if there wasn't again the waterfall BS concerning the Big Mom Pirates and if there had been a real sense of danger and the impression that the alliance was in a really difficult and dire situation against two Yonkos and the Beast Pirates.
By this point we expect everything to go flawlessly and strawhats can’t get hurt. Is that why?

If you don’t get it without an explanation, dear kurwa, I don’t think you’re going to get it with one. Yamato’s been a fan of Luffy for years in the canon and already asked to join his crew, I’m not sure what’s so hard to understand about this...
And Luffy refused her.
Even Luffy didn't want Shizomatto as a nakama, and Luffy is a guy who invited a zebra and a tree to join his crew

They’re both intriguing characters with a ton of potential (mostly unexplored with Carrot), and they would both be fun additions to the crew!! Even as a Yamato stan, I can admit that either one would make a fine Straw Hat Pirate; where Carrot stans lose me is when they deny that :specialmeh:
Yeah they both will be fun addition for SH crew.. :blush:
the similarity is they both wanna go explore the sea...

If both character is joining SH crew, then both stans should be happy..

Killer and Zoro will follow their captains. So the match-ups will be determined by Kidd and Luffy.

The problem is Kidd also said he wants Kaido, and Big mom says she wants Luffy. It could be a mixture, Kaido fights Kidd, then Big mom attacks Luffy, Zoro tries to protect Luffy, while Killer protects Kidd. Law will be crucial, his DF power is perfectly designed for team battles, they already made combos with Luffy against Doflamingo, if I were Kaido or Big mom I would take out Law first because of this. Law can both save people from getting hit and he can create openning for others to hit, he has an incredible power for team battles.

I need to see more interactions with her and the crew to be certain.
Same, but her interactions with Luffy and Franky have been great. Tbh, Franky only really had interactions with Luffy and Usopp until he was captured and put on the sea train, which was like 40 chapters after he was introduced, then which he only had interactions with Robin until the end of the arc. It wasnt until after this that you saw some stuff with Nami, Zoro, Sanji and Chopper really.

Status
Not open for further replies.