rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So...we’re done, right, Carrot supporters?? Y’all and I can finally stop fighting so much?? This seems pretty definitive to me for the whole #YAMATO4NAKAMA thing :kayneshrug:
Honestly this sealed the deal with me, along with the fact that she's giving the journal to Momo. If she gets a fight an her zoan form is a mythical (with more powers than the average zoan like Kaido/Marco), then she's 100% strawhat material in terms of uniqueness

Last edited:
They’re both intriguing characters with a ton of potential (mostly unexplored with Carrot), and they would both be fun additions to the crew!! Even as a Yamato stan, I can admit that either one would make a fine Straw Hat Pirate; where Carrot stans lose me is when they deny that :specialmeh:
Carrots too shit and would get bodied if she were to fight New World Pirates/Marines
The only ones chasing after strawhats are Sword, Admirals, and Yonko, Yonko Commanders. Carrot got stepped on by Kat, she will get stepped on by Peachbeard next

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly this sealed the deal with me, along with the fact that she's giving the journal to Oden. If she gets a fight an her zoan form is a mythical (with more powers than the average zoan like Kaido/Marco), then she's 100% strawhat material in terms of uniqueness
Love to see another convert join us to worship at the altar :finally:
DEFINITELY wanna see her full powers in action, been waiting for a more substantial glimpse ever since that one panel of her teeth against Sasaki!! 🥺

Not going to mention any part of the chapter right now (except for, Yamato isn't joining after knowing so much stuff) ,but the art is disgustingly bad for such a "monumental" number .

If the redrawers didn't butcher some stuff,then Oda should have taken a break before makiing and publishing this..
Sub par quality for what he usually delivers.

- Kid and Killer vs Big Mom
- Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
- Law will assist both.
- The 1 percent character that will get killed is either "Killer or Kid".
- 60 percent Killer
- 40 percent Kid

Let's goooooooooooooooooo
Tbh, I still think its gonna just be Kid v BM and Luffy v. Kaido in the end, maybe with Law assisting. Killer might be knocked out, and I think after Zoro performs his feat he will be relegated to a fight with King/Queen after. Marco is only really holding them off, and both characters still have entire mysteries surrounding them, that being Kings species and Queens relationship to Judge.

Law showing all the B lost novas how it’s done again This week. Got to the roof with less help, yet got there in better condition
:myman:
Haters: Hurr Durr, lAw LoOkInG fOr pOnEgLpHs, He NoT gOiNg To ThE rOoF

Law this Chapter: Not only gets to the roof instantly, but he's also only person who gets there without a scratch, without help, and teleports the Scabbards to safety:lawbepo:

Poor King and Queen, Marco is treating them like they are little kids.:josad:
Marco has King in his right, Queen in his left, Zoro in his foot
and people are suggesting for "Marco vs King" match LMAO
Like WTF!
what sort of entertainment is that hahaha

Queen literally, a YC2 who's constantly pickering at King and treating him as if he's equal calls Marco with "invincible" not knowing how to deal with him LOL

I'm telling you all.... Marco is RESERVED for a bigger opponent... who could that be? we still not sure.... King and Queen will be handled by Sanji and somone else... maybe Drake

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Carrots too shit and would get bodied if she were to fight New World Pirates/Marines
The only ones chasing after strawhats are Sword, Admirals, and Yonko, Yonko Commanders. Carrot got stepped on by Kat, she will get stepped on by Peachbeard next
Even when I rage against her supporters, I acknowledge that her going Sulong against Daifuku and BM’s forces was pretty hype in its time...still, it was mostly just to raise the stakes when Inu and Neko did the same, and she really hasn’t done anything noteworthy before or since. Hell, she hasn’t even had any interactions with Luffy past gnawing on his ear, whereas Yamato’s now had several chapters’ worth of explaining her admiration for the guy :luuh:

Bruh scabbards got shit on, Kinemon said some sad shit, yall cant ever be pleased
That would have been pleasing if there wasn't that cheap drama again of them being able of injuring only to beaten by Kaido being dragged for several chapters and if Kaido had actually killed them, and if the Calamities other than Jack had really shown their abilities in battle, if there wasn't again the waterfall BS concerning the Big Mom Pirates and if there had been a real sense of danger and the impression that the alliance was in a really difficult and dire situation against two Yonkos and the Beast Pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.