rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really care about Zoro vs King anymore tbh, anything done against Kaido vastly overshadows anything done against King. If Zoro vs King does happen I’ll enjoy it, but the best of Zoro will be what he dies against Kaido,

And it really wouldn’t surprise me if Zoro vs King doesn’t happen anymore, it’s a fight that Oda has put no effort into setting up, while having Zoro totally focused on Kaido the entire time in Onigashima. Plus all Marco’s dialogue seems to imply he isn’t intending to go anywhere near Kaido himself, leaving him vs King as the only thing he can really do (since it seems BM is also occupied with the Worst Gen).

Now, obviously Oda can have King jump up to the roof at any time, and have Zoro vs King, but personally I won’t feel I’ll have lost much if it doesn’t happen.
I don't agree that anything one would do against Kaido is worth more than defeating King.

The Scabbards did stuff against Kaido, and i don't think any of them could defeat King.

And i find it very odd that Zoro not defeating any swordsman of worth in Wano can be satisfying. I'm still all in on Zoro defeating King this arc, maybe after he opens the scar Oden left on Kaido, instead of before as i initialy thought.

I feel like Carrot's character as an addition to the crew would be a treat. The crew needs more cuteness to balance things out and Chopper also deserves a dear friend to stick with. He already has many friends, his nakama, but I think he would get particularly along with Carrot.
Yeah they will get along.. since Chopper in love with one of the mink, so maybe Carrot can help him with that:suresure:

Luffy in the middle, Kidd and Law at the edges, and Kidd's and Luffy's subordinates inbetween

Looks like Oda might intend to portray Zoro and Killer as comparable going forward :kizabat:

Poor Law doesn't get no First Mate :josad:
Comparable? Killer now wants to be the WSS, he impressed Oden's retainers, tame Oden's sword and set up to be the second coming of Ryuma? No, then they are not comparable.

This is not funny. Especially it shouldn't be funny for you. Someone who has strong believes in this character's future.

Oda's writing makes her dumb at times. Just when he made her say her name loud. Hmm, what about wanking dead meat?

For real. It's fucked up.

:milaugh:
:josad::josad:
Oda makes everybody dumb as times. so many times I've facepalmed in my head, I'm just rolling with it now.
I'll hope Yamato gains clarity and goes about to the future with the ideals of a 20 year dead man behind her... I feel like I'm not writing this clearly.... But I hope you know what I mean.

Tbh, Luffy throwing that punch signifies to me that most of these fights may play off as 1v1's. Kid and Luffy strike me as the 2 pirates that will fundamentally take down the two Yonko. Luffy is now proving they his punches seemingly hurt Kaido (Kaido's teeth literally cracking here), and Kid likely to be there with him as he IS written as Luffy's rival.

Tbh, I totally see Law, Killer and Zoro all eventually exiting these fights to take on other viable threats, especially if the BMP finally show up (King, Smoothie, Jack, Snack, etc)

Bogard

You can't win
This panel man

Passing by 2 yonko like they aren't even there. Reminded me a bit of Goku

This is one of those instances where Luffy is just too much of a badass :myman:

The panel of the 5 worst Gen fighters in front of 2 yonko was amazing :finally:

I also like Oda continuously referring to Ace as the leader of the next generation if he was still alive through Yamato thinking like this. He just had that mad potential :steef:

Marco choking both King and Queen like they are small fry was funny though :yearight:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda makes everybody dumb as times. so many times I've facepalmed in my head, I'm just rolling with it now.
I'll hope Yamato gains clarity and goes about to the future with the ideals of a 20 year dead man behind her... I feel like I'm not writing this clearly.... But I hope you know what I mean.
Yes I know.

If she starts by simply throwing dead meat aside. It's a good route to take.

Tbh, Luffy throwing that punch signifies to me that most of these fights may play off as 1v1's. Kid and Luffy strike me as the 2 pirates that will fundamentally take down the two Yonko. Luffy is now proving they his punches seemingly hurt Kaido (Kaido's teeth literally cracking here), and Kid likely to be there with him as he IS written as Luffy's rival.

Tbh, I totally see Law, Killer and Zoro all eventually exiting these fights to take on other viable threats, especially if the BMP finally show up (King, Smoothie, Jack, Snack, etc)
Oda goes out his way to tell you that the worst gen members will only fight kaido and here you are talking about other matchups. Do you read with your eyes closed?

Why would they exit the fight ?? They were hyped as the ones that will take Kaido down alongside Luffy and Kidd

It makes no sense for them to leave..

Kaido and Bm vs Luffy Zoro Kidd Killer Law is the main fight of this arc

This panel man

Passing by 2 yonko like they aren't even there. Reminded me a bit of Goku

This is one of those instances where Luffy is just too much of a badass :myman:

The panel of the 5 worst Gen fighters in front of 2 yonko was amazing :finally:

I also like Oda continuously referring to Ace as the leader of the next generation if he wasn't there through Yamato thinking like this. He just had that mad potential :steef:

Marco choking both King and Queen like they are small fry was funny though :yearight:
More like Meruem passing Netero + Zeno LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.