rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter did a great job of hyping up Sanji's future opponent too

:milaugh:
Funny how you Zorobois were hyping King up being stronger than Katakuri and as strong as Marco, when you guys thought Zoro would fight King. Now that you think Zoro will fight only Kaidou you downplay King, because he might end up being Sanji's opponent. You guys are a sad bunch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nah

queen = technology scientist with links to germa

sanji = technology power ranger son of judge
My man, do you realize that we’re joking about this shit?? Franky’s gonna take down Sasaki, we all know Queen is gonna face Sanji or someone else. This is the second time I’m seeing you “explain” this, so I need to be sure you’re getting that this is in jest.

Funny how you Zorobois were hyping King up being stronger than Katakuri and as strong as Marco, when you guys thought Zoro would fight King. Now that you think Zoro will fight only Kaidou you downplay King, because he might end up being Sanji's opponent. You guys are a sad bunch.
Who said about "downplaying"? I said "did a great job of hyping them up" :milaugh: :risitavirus::ihaha:

My man, do you realize that we’re joking about this shit?? Franky’s gonna take down Sasaki, we all know Queen is gonna face Sanji or someone else. This is the second time I’m seeing you “explain” this, so I need to be sure you’re getting that this is in jest.
You don’t know the guy. Why are you assuming he isn’t actually thinking this

don’t pretend you know what the guy means

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
sanji aint fighting king for shit, hes been set up for queen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You don’t know the guy. Why are you assuming he isn’t actually thinking this

don’t pretend you know what the guy means
Well, I certainly know what *I* mean, and you gave me that exact same line of thinking even though I was absolutely not being serious. Based on how @Rekien seems to dick around, I think there’s reason to believe he also doesn’t actually think it’s going to happen. I know sarcasm and humor in general don’t always translate over text, but I feel like you’re missing the point even as it’s being explained to you in excruciating detail.

That’s funny bc that’s what Sanji fans were doing. And it’s not that King is weak, it’s just that Marco is much much stronger. And after this chapter, it sets in stone Sanji and Marco will fight Queen and King respectively with other help

Well, I certainly know what *I* mean, and you gave me that exact same line of thinking even though I was absolutely not being serious. Based on how @Rekien seems to dick around, I think there’s reason to believe he also doesn’t actually think it’s going to happen. I know sarcasm and humor in general don’t always translate over text, but I feel like you’re missing the point even as it’s being explained to you in excruciating detail.
2020 where we have to explain jokes :seriously:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I actually think Queen is the better character and matchup for Sanji, King is as useless as Smoothie....You just wait, Sanji will definitely get his moment to shine. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.