rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro never had huge chunks of his Haki forced out of his body into a specific blade the way it happend with Enma.

Looks, there's clearly a Haki related interaction that Zoro had with Enma that happened in a different manner than his other blades.

Enma is also the first of Zoro's blades that it's discussed to have been owned by someone who was on the path of turning it into a black blade.

None of your arguments dispute that the manner in which Zoro interacted with Enma could have fast tracked him on the concept of turning a blade into a black blade, or that said blade makes most sense to be Enma before any other, because of how it was discussed as a sword that Oden was on the path of turning black as something to keep in mind when Zoro received the sword and started his unique training with it.
So in essence, he's riding on the coattails of somebody's else's work. Got it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Zoro never had huge chunks of his Haki forced out of his body into a specific blade the way it happend with Enma.

Looks, there's clearly a Haki related interaction that Zoro had with Enma that happened in a different manner than his other blades.

Enma is also the first of Zoro's blades that it's discussed to have been owned by someone who was on the path of turning it into a black blade.

None of your arguments dispute that the manner in which Zoro interacted with Enma could have fast tracked him on the concept of turning a blade into a black blade, or that said blade makes most sense to be Enma before any other, because of how it was discussed as a sword that Oden was on the path of turning black as something to keep in mind when Zoro received the sword and started his unique training with it.
That has nothing to do with anything, once tamed enma doesnt take anything

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
But it did take until it was tamed.

That's a unique experience Zoro only had with Enma.

You are arguing for that with this post, since you are saying that it's an experience that he can't even replicate with Enma anymore, so definitely not with his other blades.
He tamed it straight away though, and it was never shown to take his haki ever again. Him making enma black is all on him like tengu said

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
I liked this chapter, I mean I didn’t go in with very high expectations so nothing really disappointed me. It is a little underwhelming for 1000 but it’s whatever at this point lol

Yamato bring up Ace’s death again is just reopening an old wound :catcry:

Marco stopping King and Queen tho :finally:
Blue bird pineapple is the best!!

Kinemon being sad that he disappointed Oden then asked Luffy for help, don’t really care about Oden or the scabbard’s blind devotion to him but that scene was really good and sad.

and finally, future pirate king Luffy!! :catsweat::catsweat:

Fantastic chapter

Marco in his full zoan form looked dope as hell, seems like Queen is more tech based then we thought. ( I still think we are getting Sanji vs Queen this arc)

I really do wonder if what Luffy and Roger said that Yamato was going say had something do with the Will of D?

The panel of the 5 Supernovas vs 2 Yonkou was absolutely god tier.

Luffy walking past Big Mom/Kaido and going to talk to Kinemon was badass as hell, and holy shit when he dodged Kaido club did his new attack ("Red Rock") was soo damn beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.