Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

why turning the Survivor into a jester? Dick move @Dragomir
It wasn't intentional. First person to visit my shop turns into one.
Post automatically merged:

I'll vote you out if you help me take out someone first :kata:

@Dragomir come explain yourself or you have to go. Not gonna wait for you to convert me:beckmoji:
Relax, I can't convert anymore. I'm out of shots for the shop ability. All needs to be to be done is for me to be lynched to win the game.

But first things first, Vote Lynch Queen

It wasn't intentional. First person to visit my shop turns into one.

Relax, I can't convert anymore. I'm out of shots for the shop ability. All needs to be to be done is for me to be lynched to win the game.

But first things first, Vote Lynch Queen
Dude vote Ali or Krogo or they will kill one of us. Let Queen help us first.
Wow three deaths.

You guys are bloodthirsty
You were one of the failed killers though :kaidowhat:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
My Zadfiel is for protection

But glad you've seen the light and chose Our Lord Mihawk Sera

:christnally:

Zafkiel*

D

Dragomir

Dude vote Ali or Krogo or they will kill one of us. Let Queen help us first.

You were one of the failed killers though :kaidowhat:
I can't die unless I'm lynched. Queen on the other hand has zero protection. It is better to take her out now so she doesn't get killed next night. Besides, you are a survivor. Survivors can win with serial killers so you don't need to worry about anything. Jesters can win with them as well. There's no need to lynch Krogo or Alibaba.

I can't die unless I'm lynched. Queen on the other hand has zero protection. It is better to take her out now so she doesn't get killed next night. Besides, you are a survivor. Survivors can win with serial killers so you don't need to worry about anything. Jesters can win with them as well. There's no need to lynch Krogo or Alibaba.
Why didn't they try to take her out then? Given there were three kill attempts? Or perhaps she does have some protection that she isn't mentioning.

I do need to worry given the amount of failed kills. Especially if the wincon is 'kill all'.

D

Dragomir

Why didn't they try to take her out then? Given there were three kill attempts? Or perhaps she does have some protection that she isn't mentioning.

I do need to worry given the amount of failed kills. Especially if the wincon is 'kill all'.
Why are you asking me that? Perhaps they targeted each other and Lind tried to kill me or something.

I'm not sure what all this questioning is for. Do you doubt that Queen is a jester?

Mashiro Blue

This is pretty simple

World's strongest slash from Sera super killed lind.

Kamehameha failed

Usopp gadgets or whatever failed

Susanoo from lind failed

Three failed kill attempts right there.

Mashiro Blue

Someone tried to kill lind probably but super kills get priority. Then it appears as failed on lind.

Maybe someone tried to kill dragomir and failed, etc etc

Why are you asking me that? Perhaps they targeted each other and Lind tried to kill me or something.

I'm not sure what all this questioning is for. Do you doubt that Queen is a jester?
I doubt she is in as much danger as you say.
I can win with any third that's not a kill all. I haven't actually killed anyone this game lol.
Then let's team up.

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

Why is Al still tagging Lanji and Usopp? Aren't they dead dead now?

Mashiro Blue

You aren't a survivor are you?
I doubt she is in as much danger as you say.

Then let's team up.

Players
5 @Dragomir
7 @Queen
10 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
13 @Real Go D. Usopp
14 @Seraphoenix
15 @Alibaba
18 @krogothwolf
19 @AL sama

Why is Al still tagging Lanji and Usopp? Aren't they dead dead now?
You seem awfully worried for a survivor. Strange

Are you perhaps a SK and must kill all and have no protection hence you're this worried someone kills you

Most probably

both the Survivors and indie killers would probably benefit from my lynch today, the only one who gets hurt by it is drago and he is voting me anyways

You aren't a survivor are you?

You seem awfully worried for a survivor. Strange

Are you perhaps a SK and must kill all and have no protection hence you're this worried someone kills you

Most probably
If you can figure out who I am then you'll easily guess my wincon is to just survive. Of course I am worried about dying given how trigger happy the killers are. What are you then? If you are not an SK?

Vote Alibaba. Claim or I keep my vote on you.

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

Staying true to the character, I just need enough lifeforce to win. So I need to survive until this condition gets fulfilled

Mihawk just needing to survive?

But why should should a survivor have a superkill?

Status
Not open for further replies.