Questions & Mysteries Why Sanji wanted after Enies Lobby is too low?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
i always read than kaku and jabura are same power due the dorikis that oda was used in one chapter and never more (and this chapter he was said than it only count rokusiki level and it doesn't count devil fruit or sword skill). But i don't want to talk about this i want to know how it's possible than sanji obtained (77) almost half of zoro wanted (120). That was great difference when they had fought same rival level.
And don't say: Well it's because it was the first wanted due the wanted is danger
@Fenaker @nik87 @Sentinel @Natalija @Cyrus the Cactus @KiriNigiri @Dragomir @SinOfGreed @yj @Light D Lamperouge @Zowo @RayanOO @Finalbeta @mly90 @Fujishiro @Fuckthis3 @playa4321 @Pantheos @Kuro Ashi @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Demongodzolo @Don DaSlayer @Zoro D Goat @Albino 👑 @Amparezy @Admiral Lee Hung @Enma @Roronoa-sama @Tobi @Geo @Midnight Delight @Monet @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @HA001 @Haoshoku @hedera__helix @comrade @Buusatan94 @Hades @rerere @kurwa @Shiroyru @Reborn @Red Admiral @Reddot4 @Queen @Guymieux @stormylife @Rivaille @HexBozoline @LolonoisZolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ice devil slayer @Kiwipom @Gauntlet @Oblivion @BossYimz @Extravlad @Melontonin @yj @trav @Aknolagon

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
i always read than kaku and jabura are same power due the dorikis that oda was used in one chapter and never more (and this chapter he was said than it only count rokusiki level and it doesn't count devil fruit or sword skill). But i don't want to talk about this i want to know how it's possible than sanji obtained (77) almost half of zoro wanted (120). That was great difference when they had fought same rival level.
And don't say: Well it's because it was the first wanted due the wanted is danger
@Fenaker @nik87 @Sentinel @Natalija @Cyrus the Cactus @KiriNigiri @Dragomir @SinOfGreed @yj @Light D Lamperouge @Zowo @RayanOO @Finalbeta @mly90 @Fujishiro @Fuckthis3 @playa4321 @Pantheos @Kuro Ashi @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Demongodzolo @Don DaSlayer @Zoro D Goat @Albino 👑 @Amparezy @Admiral Lee Hung @Enma @Roronoa-sama @Tobi @Geo @Midnight Delight @Monet @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @HA001 @Haoshoku @hedera__helix @comrade @Buusatan94 @Hades @rerere @kurwa @Shiroyru @Reborn @Red Admiral @Reddot4 @Queen @Guymieux @stormylife @Rivaille @HexBozoline @LolonoisZolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ice devil slayer @Kiwipom @Gauntlet @Oblivion @BossYimz @Extravlad @Melontonin @yj @trav @Aknolagon
Didn’t Zoro defeat T-Bone on the way there? I’m sure that had something to do with it lol.

And maybe the WG just had high expectations of Kaku who, and this doesn’t get talked about enough, was an extremely young, extremely prodigious member of CP9 who was rising in strength and ability extremely quickly. Jyabura was an older, more established member whereas the WG probably saw Kaku as someone with CP-0 potential (and hey, look where he wound up lol).

Roronoa-sama

Now yall jealous of Sanji's first bounty. Yikes....

Sanji got a 77 mill increase. Whilst Zoro got another 60. Deal with it.

Zoro got 200 mill bounty for Pica whilst Luffy got 100 mill increase for Doffy. Now thats what we should be talking about.
this doesn't have sense zoro defeated pica and stopped admiral for this reason his wanted is 320 milions while luffy defeated doffi and his wanted was 500 milion
Post automatically merged:

Because beating Kaku have more value than beating Jabura. As simple as that.
but why? kaku= jabura or no?

Didn’t Zoro defeat T-Bone on the way there? I’m sure that had something to do with it lol.

And maybe the WG just had high expectations of Kaku who, and this doesn’t get talked about enough, was an extremely young, extremely prodigious member of CP9 who was rising in strength and ability extremely quickly. Jyabura was an older, more established member whereas the WG probably saw Kaku as someone with CP-0 potential (and hey, look where he wound up lol).
Wanze > T-Bone. Literally says so in the manga.

---------------
Wait this thread is retarded. Yall are saying Sanji shouldve been close to 120 mill ? Are yall dumb. This was his first bounty. It was extremely high for a first bounty.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Wanze > T-Bone. Literally says so in the manga.
The noodle guy who Sanji beat with kitchen knives? T-Bone would annihilate him bro. T-Bone’s epithet was “the ship cutter”, and T-Bone successfully wounded Whitebeard at Marineford lol. T-Bone is a Navy HQ Captain of much higher standing than the captains who fought on par with the Straw Hats at the end of the arc.

There are not equals. To consider that Jabura and Kaku are equals is to consider that Zoro without swords = Zoro with swords.

Kaku without swords is slightly stronger than Jabura therefore Kaku with swords is clearly stronger.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Did you just say this ? Im wondering are you implying Kaku knows how to fight without blades ?
Are you also saying swords make you stronger....thus Zoro is constantly carrying a Powerup.
Post automatically merged:

The noodle guy who Sanji beat with kitchen knives? T-Bone would annihilate him bro. T-Bone’s epithet was “the ship cutter”, and T-Bone successfully wounded Whitebeard at Marineford lol. T-Bone is a Navy HQ Captain of much higher standing than the captains who fought on par with the Straw Hats at the end of the arc.
Again it is literally stated in the manga the further you go on the train the bosses on each carriage get steonger.

Nero > Wanze > T-Bone

Roronoa-sama

You do realise bounties work by increases. Its not like the old amount they had is thrown away and a new bounty is formed.
no the important wanted it's not how increases if not amount. I explain easy exemple if pirate A had 100 millions and now he increases other 100 millions (200 millions), pirate increases 20 millions but he had 180 millons bouth have the same danger