Questions & Mysteries Why Sanji wanted after Enies Lobby is too low?

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Did you just say this ? Im wondering are you implying Kaku knows how to fight without blades ?
Are you also saying swords make you stronger....thus Zoro is constantly carrying a Powerup.
Post automatically merged:

Again it is literally stated in the manga the further you go on the train the bosses on each carriage get steonger.

Nero > Wanze > T-Bone
swords make you stronger the same legs or hands do when it comes to zoro

This forum right now is like that time Sanji clashed with King. It was batshit crazy in here. I just don't understand this rage for slandering Sanji.

To answer the question, it was his first bounty whereas Zoro and Luffy already had one. But lets ignore that fact that Sanji first bounty was $77 million beries. That is impressive for someone not being a captain.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Did you just say this ? Im wondering are you implying Kaku knows how to fight without blades ?
Are you also saying swords make you stronger....thus Zoro is constantly carrying a Powerup.
Yes I said this. You can read, right?

I’m not implying that Kaku knows how to fight without swords, it is a canon fact that he knows how to.

Where is it ever denied that Zoro is at his strongest with three swords?

S

stealthblack

zoro didn't obtain 120m for beating kaku. he already had 60m from mr1.

120 - 60=60 m

zoro only got 60m for beating kaku while sanji got 77 for beating jabra

math my boys, math

another proof that sanji was robbed. mr2 had like 40 m so sanji should of had 50m since alabsta but fuc oda. his pre ts bounty would have been 50m + 77 m= 127m

Last edited by a moderator:
no the important wanted it's not how increases if not amount. I explain easy exemple if pirate A had 100 millions and now he increases other 100 millions (200 millions), pirate increases 20 millions but he had 180 millons bouth have the same danger

Yes both have the same danger lvl. But Pirate B (im assuming) probably did less as he got a 20 mill increase compared to Pirate A who got a 100 mill increase. Thus now theyre both at 200 mill.

Sanji had no bounty whilst Zoro had 60 mill. Everything Sanji did in Ennies Lobby was worth 77 mill. However everything Zoro did was worth another 60 mill. Thus Zoro ended up 120....since the marines added his new 60 mill to his old 60 mill.

Basically:

60 + 60 = 120

0 + 77 = 77

This is just basic shit.

Yes I said this. You can read, right?

I’m not implying that Kaku knows how to fight without swords, it is a canon fact that he knows how to.

Where is it ever denied that Zoro is at his strongest with three swords?
Wow you are dumb. If Zoro and Sanji took a dorki test....and lets just say Zoro magically got a higher result then Sanji. Would that mean swordless Zoro can beat Sanji ? Ignoring the fact that Zoro has no clue how to fight without swords.

Base Kaku did not fight Zoro without swords....as he doesnt know how to fight without swords.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Yes both have the same danger lvl. But Pirate B (im assuming) probably did less as he got a 20 mill increase compared to Pirate A who got a 100 mill increase. Thus now theyre both at 200 mill.

Sanji had no bounty whilst Zoro had 60 mill. Everything Sanji did in Ennies Lobby was worth 77 mill. However everything Zoro did was worth another 60 mill. Thus Zoro ended up 120....since the marines added his new 60 mill to his old 60 mill.

Basically:

60 + 60 = 120

0 + 77 = 77

This is just basic shit.
Luccy>>doffi
120+180= 300
420 + 80= 500
:shame:

120 - 60=60 m

match my boys, math

another proof that sanji was robbed. mr2 had like 40 m so sanji should of had 50m since alabsta but fuc oda. his pre ts bounty would have been 50m + 77 m= 127m
Kuroobi also had a bounty. Sanji was robbed because nobody knew him thus nobody knew he was defeating these people.

One thing that’s important to note is Jabra was pretty much completely fine right after his fight with Sanji and was even carrying Kaku who was still knocked out from his fight with Zoro. The Marines that were chasing them may have noticed this and realized how much more damage Zoro was capable of inflicting compared to Sanji.

Goes to show Jabra is stronger than Kaku.

120 - 60=60 m

match my boys, math

daz bonez bounty was 75 million meaning zoro should have got 135 million

i always read than kaku and jabura are same power due the dorikis that oda was used in one chapter and never more (and this chapter he was said than it only count rokusiki level and it doesn't count devil fruit or sword skill). But i don't want to talk about this i want to know how it's possible than sanji obtained (77) almost half of zoro wanted (120). That was great difference when they had fought same rival level.
And don't say: Well it's because it was the first wanted due the wanted is danger
@Fenaker @nik87 @Sentinel @Natalija @Cyrus the Cactus @KiriNigiri @Dragomir @SinOfGreed @yj @Light D Lamperouge @Zowo @RayanOO @Finalbeta @mly90 @Fujishiro @Fuckthis3 @playa4321 @Pantheos @Kuro Ashi @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Demongodzolo @Don DaSlayer @Zoro D Goat @Albino 👑 @Amparezy @Admiral Lee Hung @Enma @Roronoa-sama @Tobi @Geo @Midnight Delight @Monet @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @HA001 @Haoshoku @hedera__helix @comrade @Buusatan94 @Hades @rerere @kurwa @Shiroyru @Reborn @Red Admiral @Reddot4 @Queen @Guymieux @stormylife @Rivaille @HexBozoline @LolonoisZolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ice devil slayer @Kiwipom @Gauntlet @Oblivion @BossYimz @Extravlad @Melontonin @yj @trav @Aknolagon
1. he wanted to keep sanji out of the worstgen bracket
or if that isnt the case

sine the perception of zoro is that of a right hand man
suppose he was supposed to be at a 90 mil
he gets more of a bump in comparison to other members of the crew.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kuroobi also had a bounty. Sanji was robbed because nobody knew him thus nobody knew he was defeating these people.

Goes to show Jabra is stronger than Kaku.
yes and what we are talking than jabura has the kaku level so sanji'd have i don't know 100 million or 110 million